ch 23

we both went tumbling to the ground.  My hands were around his throat and I wanted to see him die.  I wanted to see the fear in his eyes and watch the life drown out him.  I tightened my grip and smiled. 

He looked at me, cometely calm.  his eyes werent blood red but a soft hazel brown.  he smiled at me sweetly and my heart thudded in my chest.  How can I kill him? how can I kill someone so sweet?

I heard the whimpers if Rachael as she tried to free herself from the tree. 

kill him. 

now I remebered.  He touched MY mate.  I felt a cold hard slap me across my face.  I was so surprised I loosed my grip.  Thats all it took for him to make his move.  He flipped me over and had me pinned against the ground, his hands holding my hands above my head. 

I felt his body press against mine and I fushed with warmth. I couldnt help it.  My body wanted him, and she was going to get what she wanted.  I heard Rachael growl but it sounded muffled to the ringing in my ears.  He placed his lips on my pulse point and softly sucked.  I leaned my neck to the side and moaned telling him to keep going.  His hand snaked under my shirt and tickled my belly. 

I heard a loud crash but I payed no attention.  Right now all I wanted was him.  I pushed up my hips against his and grinded against him.  His lips trailed down my neck leaving a trail of sparks with each lick. 

His fingers teased at my waistband.  "let me t-" was all he was able to get about before he was violently ripped off me. 

My senses were shot into overdrive.  I looked around and saw Rachael with Shane pinned under her.  she punched him in the face and blood gushed from his nose. 

Apart of me loved what she was doing.  Watching the blood pour from him with each blow she threw made my body tremble with excitement. 

But there was another part of me, that part hated seeing him hurt.  I hated rachael for what she was doing, I wanted to hurt Rachael not Shane. 

No! I screamed at myself.  Your belong to Rachael, and she is yours.  Protect her.  Love her. 

kill him. 

kiss him. 

I didnt know what to do.  I was torn.  Rachael had her claws out and she was digging them into his arms.  suddenly I saw her fangs come out and panic took over.  She was going to kill him. 

kill him

yes!

Her fangs inched closer to his neck.  I could see the excitement in her kill.

save him

yes!

Closer and closer her razor sharp fangs got to his neck. 

kill him. 

No!

save him. 

Yes!

"Stop!" I screamed at rachael.   immediately she stopped, just as her fangs slightky punctured his neck. 

"stop please." I whispered. 

Slowly Rachael stepped away not letting me see her face.  Shane got up and glared at Rachael but sent a thankful look my way.  He started walking towards me but I put my hand up.  "No just leave." I said weakly.  He took another step towards me.  "LEAVE!" I screamed. 

before I knew it he was whizzing past me, planting a soft kiss on my cheek.  I fell to the ground in defeat, crying.  I failed my mate.  I chose him over her.  I felt a pair of strong arms around me.  "Shh its okay angel." I heard Rachael soothe. 

"How," I cried. "how can you be near me.  I chose him over you." 

Rachael kisssd my head softly. "sshh its okay angel.  No matter what ill always love you and protect you.  Even if you leave me and hurt me, I will always stand loyal to you.  I will die protecting and loving you, even if you reject me."  she whispered kissing me. 

I clung on to her and cried.  How was I going to do this?

***wow I honestly cant believe all the reads ive gotten.  I remeber when I first started writing this and I got litterally like 10 likes and I was so hoping this book was going to turn out good.  Im really glad you guys like this book.  I sincerely thank you for reading guys it means alot.  please if you culd comment your feedback and let me know what you think or even any suggestions? thanks again so much guys.

xoxoxo

-B