She pointed at Peridot and her friends getting in the car.

Pearl-"Honestly why do they even go here isn't this an alite school I thought rif raf was supposed to be out of the school."

Aquamarine-"Yeah but remember the school gave out seven free spots for anyone from out side of the school."

Rainbow-"Oh yeah I heard of that."

Jasper-"Oh so those guys are the seven."

Sugilight-"Pretty much."

Jasper-"Ha ha that's has to be embarrassing."

Jasper unlock her truck and we all got in.

Jasper-"So where do you guys want to go."

Pearl-"Let's go the movies."

Ruby-"I was going to say a dinner cause I'm starving."

Jasper-"Same!!"

Lapis-"How about we go to the movie first and then go the dinner."

Aquamarine-"I agree on that."

Rainbow-"I second that on that."

Jasper-"Ok then where going to the movies."

She starts the car and we drive there. As we got there we go the the regaler things, popcorn, soba and candy.

Jasper-"Looks it says theater 6."

Pearl-"Let me see that."

Jasper-"Fine but I'm tell you that it's 6."

Pearl look at Jasper to ticket and them back to Jasper.

Pearl-"Um Jasper.....its up side down."

Aquamarine chuckled as so did the rest of us.

Jasper-"Hay shut up!!"

Pearl-"Now now Jasper we all make mistakes."

She smiles at Jasper and walk away with a smirk, Jasper had a smile and her face as Pearl walk away. I thought nothing of it because when Jasper is anger she tents to smile a lot when she's angry. We went to theater 9 and sat down in are spots and just in time to the movies just started, and if your wounding what movie we watch it was The Spy Who Dump Me. It was funny I like it, after the movie and a make out sestina here and there in the theater we went out for different at Rubys Dinner they only survive hamburgers, shakes it looks like it's still in world war 2 it's was nice. We sat down at a table big enough for all us to set at, I was looking at the menu then as I look up to see Sapphire and her group of friends coming in and setting down across the dinner from us.

Lapis-"Hay guys look who came in."

They look and see them as the table.

Jasper-"You got to be joking."

Rainbow-"Sadly no."

All of them was just talking and seeing what and the menu.

Jasper-"Just ignore them and we can't do anything if we do they'll call the cops."

Pearl-"She has a point."

We pick out the things we wanted to eat and waited for the waiters to come over.

Waiter-"Hello there what can I get you?"

Jasper-"Yeah I like to have a bacon hamburger with extra bacon."

Lapis-"A salad."

Pearl-"Second that."

Rainbow-"Get me one two."

Sugilite-"A regular hamburger plz but with out the pickles."

Aquamarine-"I will Ike a chicken sandwich."

Waiter-"And drinks?"

Jasper-"Coca-Cola for all of us."

Waiter-"So a bacon hamburger with extra bacon, three salads, one regular hamburger with no pickles, a chicken sandwich and six glasses of coca-cola."

Jasper-"That's is correct."

Waiter-"Ok I will be right with you with your food."

Pearl-"Thank you."

Waiter-"You very much welcome."

He walks off and we see hem go Sapphire table.

Rainbow-"I'm going to the bathroom anyone want to come with?"

Jasper-"Nay I'm good."

Pearl-"Some here."

Rainbow-"Ok brb."

She gets up and walks to the bathroom as she did the Sardonyx chick got up and walk behind her.

(Rainbow POV)

I walk to the bathroom and I see Sardonyx waking behind me I shrug my sholders and keep waking to the bathroom. I walk in and so did Sardonyx, we both saw one toilet and one sink. Me and Sardonyx look at each other then back at the toilet.

Sardonyx-"Ill be out side."

Rainbow-"Yes you should."

Sardonyx-"Ok."

She walk over to the door and I hear her jiggling the handle.

Rainbow-"Is everything ok."

Sardonyx-"Oh um I think so."

Rainbow-"You think?!"

Sardonyx-"You come and try!"

Rainbow-"Ok move aside."

She move to the side and I start to turn the nob I pull and push on the door but it wouldn't open.

Rainbow-"Oh shit."

Sardonyx-"Eup."

We both look at each other and my faces said the same thing....I'm stuck with you!

THANK U FOR READING. PLZ VOTE OR COMMENT IF YOU LIKE. BYE SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LOVE YOU ALL!!! 😘😘😘😘