First day of hell Bitches!!

(Peridot POV)

'Ring'Ring'Ring'Ring'

I open my eyes tired as hell and priest my alam clock button. I set up and look at will my use to be hands and legs, now I just have robot parts.

Peridot-"Let's do this."

I get off my bed and starts to change in to some clothes, I rap my chest to make me look flat chested which I'm pretty much am but still I like to make sure of it, I go to the mirror and look as myself.

(Use your imagination to think that she has robotic arms and legs)

Peridot-"This....this is good."

I put on a hoody and I cover my legs I still don't fell comfortable enough so show my legs and arms to school. I hear a ringing from my phone and see who it is.

Peridot-"Hello?"

Amethyst-"It's a me Amethyst."

Peridot-"Oh hay Amy what's up."

Amethyst-"Nothing really. I just wanted to know who is gong to pick me and the others up."

Peridot-"So you pick me first?"

Amethyst-"Yeah cause your dad is off in a Business trip and your sibling are out of the house so yeah."

Peridot-"Fine I'm pick you up at your place."

Amethyst-"Actually I'm at Sardonyx place."

Peridot-"Why is that?"

Amethyst-"Oh will because.. "She got drunk!!!"..shut up Sardonyx!! But yeah I did get drunk and I staid over."

Peridot-"Ok I'll pick up Sapphire first, the you and Sardonyx  them Opal and lays the Topaz twins."

Amethyst-"K see you later then."

Peridot-"Bye."

Amethyst-"Bye. Yo Sardonyx got cookies?"

I hang up and start to get my things. I went to the kitchen to get a pop tart and the keys,  ran out side and got in to the car, I started it and drove to the finest  unfortunately my dad put it in new security system to the offense that opens and closes by it self. It only opens to the hand print of me, my siblings and my father no one but us. So I gladly put my hand on it and the gates open and I get out. I drove to Sapphires house sents she is the closes one to my house meaning she just lives two blocks away for my my place. I stop in front of her house and I she her walking tours my car.

 I stop in front of her house and I she her walking tours my car