OT5, Three Out Of Five

This was a request, so here it is before I start the next round of ships. I hope you enjoy it. ❤️❤️
-----------------------------

Rye

The Mindy room was always the best place for something like this. Plenty of room, and enough space for the five of us to take care of eachother.

***

"Rye!" I heard Andy yell, and I sat bolt upright in my bed. The fog still surrounded me seeing as I'd literally just woken up, but his panicked voice broke right through it. I clambered to my feet, not bothering to pull on anything over my boxers, and rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I walked the short distance.

My heart sank the second I turned the corner.

Mikey curled up in bed, sweating and restless, and a worried Andy Fowler with his hand on his forehead. He looked up as I approached, the relief that I was there clearly showing on his face.

"He's ill Rye... he's ill." Andy breathlessly spoke, eyes wide and full of concern, and my heart hammered.
I hated it when any of my boyfriends became ill. I hated seeing them feel so low.

I'd woken up fully by now. Seeing the state Mikey was in was enough for me to shake the fog from my head... I wasn't even angry that Andy had woken me up.

Just like Andy, I felt myself fall into full panic mode. But I calmed myself down, because I knew that Andy was already panicking. It just wouldn't work having two panicked boyfriend's.
I took a few slow deep breaths, holding them again, before I knelt down beside Mikey.

"Hey baby." I murmered softly as I ran a hand through his hair. I almost recoiled... his head was so hot...
No wonder he was so restless.

"Rye?" His voice quivered back weakly, and I sighed softly when he turned he turned his head and opened his eyes.
So pitiful, and tired, and weak.

I instantly pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I'm right here." I replied, before I tuned back to face Andy.

"Fovvs... I need you to get me some flannels from the bathroom. And a bowl of cold water. We need to cool him down a bit otherwise he won't be able to go back to sleep." I vocally planned my thoughts, shushing Mikey when he kept trying to speak.

I didn't even hear Andy rush from the room.

"Just lay still Mike." I continued to stroke his hair, now kneeling on the floor beside his bed.

"I feel awful Rye." He whimpered, bringing a hand up to his head and rubbing it softly. My heart thumped again.

"Do you have a headache too?" I quietly asked, not wanting to make it any worse if he did have one.

"Yeah... everything hurts." He squeezed his eyes shut, and I kissed his cheek again.

He was burning up.

"You'll be okay in a bit Mike... we'll look after you." I whispered, continuing to play with his hair. See, I knew it calmed him down quickest... we all knew it.

"Thank you." He panted. Mikey was seriously overheating... I hated it when I couldn't do much to help them all.

"Fovvs! That water would be good right about now." I called loudly, but not too loudly for Mikey's sake. I waited for a few more seconds, before I felt myself grow impatient. By now Mikey was tossing slightly, unable to get comfortable, and was constantly fighting the covers that I'd wrapped around him.