Prologue

Y/ns POV
Its Sunday and I am wide awake at 4:45 I think I have insomnia cause the girl who used to sleep till 1:00 am on sundays was wide awake so early.

Were things wrong at that level? That he broke the promise he gave to me and left? ?

Oh no why do everyday and night I start thing about same questions?? He is gone now and ya I need to move on further!! Ya he is gone but will he come back??

No he clearly said that day that he hates me emphasizing on each word but it was not from his heart !!!why just he couldn’t understand me a bit?? 

Oh god why cant I just get over this topic now its just bothering me aloot!

Sanams pov

Todays morning was worst morning of my life.

I  remembered something
from the dark past it was just like an nightmare for me. After that nightmare I couldn't sleep so I kept on remembering the old past. Later when the dawn broke  I just completed my set of exercising and again started thinking about my past. Do I really hate her???

was it really her fault or my fault??

Urghh everyday I just try to find out satisfying answer for the same question but still end up at same conclusion “Do I Hate
Her??” ohh god plz help me why just I cant get over this!!!!

What has happened between them??? Was this their life plotted by god??

Were they meant to far from each other or made for being together to
know more just keep calm and read!!!!!

A/N:-
Yo guys so I thought to post a bit of this story too so I am editing it and posting it. The plot is too cliche   thats because what else can you expect from a newbie writer. This story is too close to my heart so cause it was my first #SANAMfanfic so I didn't change anything here except some grammar mistakes which are corrected.
#CommentJaroorKarna