Mysterious

I know I have a few typos&spelling mistake but I'l fix that later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scooter Pov

We was riding pass the sign that say Route 95. My heart start to pound. I sit in the passenger seat by Kev. Kev stopped breifly when he noticed the car in front of us is in flame. But he crashed in to the car. I lift my head from hitting the board but the car on Kev side hits us, causing the van to flip to the side. I lift my head, witnessing the sparks and flames.

I call out.

Sc: Help!!

I tried to move but my legs wasn't moving, realizing they're parrellize. Kev door opened, cause the motionless body to fall out. I looked to see police men.

One crawl in, trying to help my out, I hold on to him tight as he drag my out. He set me lightly on the garney. I looked at the sight of them pulling Justin and Nick out, checking there pulse and shaking there head in sadness. Tears form in my eyes.

I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to Kev hand, I look at him.

K:Which way, right or left?

I looked to see that right was Route 95

Sc: Left buddy

He turned left and I sigh in relief that it was a nightmare.

I went in the back, sitting with Justin. After watching an hour of tv the news pop up.

New cast

I'm afraid it's a tragic day for many. A car caught on fire from a succide. He gasoline the car and purposely dropped his lit lighter, causing the car to flame. A car try stopped to not hit the lit of car but a car crashed to it from the back.

We lost lives to six unlucky fellows.

All happening on Route 95 at 9:50 am

End

I toke a deep breath in relief.

Selena Pov

I decided to look through my boxes before going to work. I found a music box that held a picture of my mom, a smile filled my face.

I heard a loud clap and looked around, I quickly run to Drew, still holding the box. After realixing he fine, I looked at the picture, another clapp appear, causing me to smile. I set the box on the table.

The clap from my rehearsle was my mom. I smiled but how? she dead. Well I guess the impossible can happen