Uhhh ohh

Justin Pov

It's 10 and I'm so not ready to do this. I got in my car, heading to the beach to meet up with my cheater.

I picked the beach because it's peacefull and nobody ever out at this time so it privacy

Selena Pov

Oh it's 9:40

I got Drew and myself dressed, I put him in his carseat and put his diaper bag and stroller in the trunk and drove to the beach.

I got there, i take out the stroller and latch Drew in. I put the diaper bag on my shoulder and pushed the stroller through the sand to Justin. He stand up when he seen me. The sun is setting

Justin Pov

When I see her, I notice how beautiful she look. I look around to the sunset, my guts feels worse. This going to be hard.

I stand infront of her.

J: Selena, We're over!  I only want to see my son!

I stomped away, not giving her a chance to speak.

Selena Pov

I was in tears, in so much tears I couldn't speak, it wouldn't matter cause he already out my sight, not giving me a chance to speak.

I didn't cheat, I would never! I love him so much!

I quickly get to the car, I sit in the driver seat, rockin Drew back and forth in my arms, I'm crying so deeply. Drew lay his cheek on my shoulder.

I looked up to a car light full , the cars was full of unfamilar males.

Justin Pov

I went to Ryan house, he was already up. I sat on his couch in nearly tears but I tried to fight it back.

Demi Pov

After think for nearly 3hours, I decided I want to tell Ryan asap.

I drove to his house and knock on the door. Ryan answered and I can See Justin on his couch, sobbing. I walked in, forgetting the main reason why I'm here.

D: Whats wrong Jay?

J: I broke up with Selena

D: What! Why!

J: She cheating on me!

D: What! my Selly!! How do you figure

J: Well she had a pregnancy box and it's obvious not my baby

I was furious , this air head!

D: That pregnancy test was for me!

Ryan and Justin both looked at me shock.

I tske Ryan hand.

D: I'm pregnant with our baby

R&J: What!

J: If it was for you... then.... Omg I made a mistake

Justin quickly sat down.

Ryan Pov

I'm shock, I don't what to say nor think. Like Omg I'm having a baby! but am I ready? Yes... No... Maybe! Ugh!

I hear Demi calling my name, I smiled and hug her.

R: We're having a baby

I kissed her and she smiled. I love her, I'm glad it's our baby.

Justin Pov

Ugh! I'm a horrible boyfriends! I didn't give her chance to explain or even speak. I was in tears, I couldn't even hold them anymore.

I need her!  I love her! Ugh! I'm so stupid!

I grabbed my keys and quickly ran to my car.