Day 2

Justin Pov

I guid my finger through the sleeping princess's hairs. I give her a slight kiss on her rosey cheek. She seemed to snuggles in my arms even more, setting her head on my chest. I put my chin on the top of her head, staring outside at the beautiful view of beach that lay right at back yard.

I rubbed her bare back slowly. An hour later, her eyes flitter opened. I kiss her slightly, it toke her a few minute before her sleepy mind can catch up of what is happening.

S: mmm morning

She gave me a smile smile and peck my lip. She roll from my grip, pushing her sleepy self up, heading to the bathroom.

Selena Pov

I yawned and stretched, I looked in the mirror, I brushed my finger across the love marks that appeared on my neck.

I brushed my teeth then combed through my silk long brown hair. I put on black shorts, pink flower tank top and white flip flops. I come out to the smell of breakfast.

I came to the kitchen to my already made coffee cup and pancakes with eggs on a plate. I grabbed a fork and chow, Justin kiss my cheek.

J: I'm thinking we should go surfing

My face lite up at the thought of that.

S; Yes! Yes!

We both smiling, I eat my food fasted and run up stairs to get in my new bikini.

We hurried to the beach water, holding our boards. We got to the spot and waited for a big wave. I rode on the incoming wave, smiling and laughing, not realizing people was snapping photos.

Justin got on the next one. He perfect tone body reflected on the sun as he rode the wave.

When it turn noon, Justin and  I greeted his beliebers and headed to the cabin. I changes in a fancy dress that Justin bought me and he wear a decent outfit.

We went to a nice resturant and ate, laughing and talking like little kids.

Justin Pov

We got to out cabin, we lay on the couch, watching The Purge. We cuddle and enjoy eachother conpany.

J: You're amzing Mrs. Bieber

S: Not as amazing as you Mr. Bieber

We both smiling, had a little make out session until we fall asleep.