Demi news

(sorry guys been on Instagram & hanging friends alot but ehhh its summer lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin Pov

I woke up the sound of knocking. I jogged down the stairs quickly before it wakes up the baby.

I opened the door to Demi.

D: Hey, where is Selly

J: She upstairs, Why?

Demi was smirking and walked pass me, going upstairs. I sigh, not even bother asking and went in the kitchen and make breakfast.

Demi Pov

I walk up the stairs. Ugh stairs! Once i got to her room, I walked in and light knudge her. She shoot her eyes opened. She blinked a few to adjest her eyes. Then she hugged me and smiled.

S: Omg! I haven't seen you for a while!

D: I know right!

S: Is everything okay?

D: Yes, Well i got something to tell you

S: Well spill it!

She jumped eaggerly and excitedly

D: Well, Ryan and I has been dating for a while, Well actually two years!

We both shriek.

D: But there more! I been having these cravings and puking.

She gasped

S: Dem! are you pregnant!

D: I don't know Sel

She got up quickly.

S: I'm buying you a pregnancy test

She squirming around, looking for her purse.

D: You don't have to do that Sel

S: Of course I do! you're my bestfriend!

Selena Pov

Omg! I'm so excited yet worried for Dem! What if she not happy about it? Ugh! I don'y know.

Demi Pov

Gosh! I love Selena! She was alway liked this. As she was getting dress, I went to see my little Drewy. I went in the nursery, I slowly pick him up, supporting the neck. His beautiful eyes lay upon mine, His teethless smile can make anybody smile. Wow what beautiful baby.