Saviour

A/N: SMUT. GRAPHIC SMUT. If this is not something you're ok with, scroll to the ** .

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ronnie looked down at Annalise, a soft smirk on his face as he took in all of her features as she laid on her back. She leaned up and grabbed his hand and whispered, "It's ok, Ronnie. I'm ready."

He nodded as he leaned down and kissed her. It started out gentle and sweet but quickly became deep and passionate. His hands roamed through her hair as he worked his way down her jawline and stopped at her neck. He only hesitated for a moment before allowing his fangs to gently sink in, and he kissed her neck gently around the puncture wounds as he carefully sampled Annalise for the first time in multiple lifetimes. He smiled into the kisses as he heard her gently moan his name and run her hands down his back, tracing the lines from the ink he collected over the years to fill the void her absence created. Once he'd had his fill, he carefully worked his way down to collarbone, frowning when he came into contact with his T-shirts and literally ripping it down the middle before he continued peppering gentle kisses down her body.

As Ronnie worked his way down her body with his mouth, his hands found their way up, and he gently massaged her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples as he kissed gently between her hips before allowing his fangs to cut off her underwear. Every goosebump he felt and every gentle gasp she allowed only made him want her more. This was the innocence he had sensed in her on their first meeting, the reason he wanted her to walk away from Marius's deal so he wouldn't destroy it. But now that he had it, he couldn't believe he had ever tried to pass it up in the first place. He had been plenty of firsts, but this was the first woman he would penetrate, and the thought only made his erection pulse harder as he slipped his tongue gently along her labia, smiling as he felt her shudder.

Annalise gasped in surprise once more. Ronnie continued to eat her out, gently letting his fangs brush her clit as he worked his tongue in and around her with a proficiency she expected and enjoyed she ran her hands through his thick black hair and bit her lip to keep from moaning out loud and giving away their passionate act of defiance to the entire castle.

"I've dreamed of this moment since we first locked eyes, Annalisa," Ronnie murmured as he brought himself back up to her. He kissed her passionately and their tongues danced together as he carefully slid his index finger inside of her. As he slowly worked in a second and then third finger, he hooked his index finger carefully onto her clit and rubbed it, smiling as she tilted her head back and whimpered, "Please stop teasing me."

"Beg me for it, Anna," Ronnie peppered her neck with more kisses, "Tell me you want this as badly as I know I do."

"Please, Ronnie," Annalisa whispered gently in his ear, "I want you to take me, all of me. Right here, right now. I needyou inside of me, every glorious inch, and I want you to fuck me senseless."

"Are you ready?" he whispered again into her ear, a soft smile playing on his lips as he grinded against her, letting his bare erection brush against her skin and smiling as she shuddered.

Annalisa bit her lip and nodded. As he gently inserted himself inside of her, she threw her head back and squeezed his shoulders. The pain surprised her, but as he continued grinding against her, it turned to a pleasure she couldn't put a name to. As he continued to thrust deeper and deeper into her, Anna bit down on his shoulder and ran her fingernails down his back. As his pace quickened, she followed his lead, bucking against his hips and kissing his neck before whispering, "I think I'm about to-"

Ronnie only cut her off with a kiss and nodded before quickening his pace to match hers. As they climaxed together, Ronnie continued to ride her as he held her steady. Once he was positive he had released completely, Ronnie carefully pulled out before pulling her close. As she rested his head on his chest, he smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head.

**

"How was that, Anna?" he rasped as he traced a gentle circle between her hips.

"Everything I hoped for and more, my love," Annalise smiled as she closed her eyes and felt herself drift off to sleep. As his Annalise slowly gave in to sleep, Ronnie laid in bed with his arms around her, and all he could think about was the future they had just set in motion. They had directly affected the course of events, and as he felt himself joining his beloved in sleep, his last thought was of how truly ingenious his dearly beloved's plan actually was.