I'm Not a Vampire

A/N: Ok so. This is gonna be a weird one. This is a strange idea, but I'm hoping it works out!! Comments and votes are appreciated, especially because I'm going to need characters, and the less I have to develop on my own, the better for the story! 

ENJOY!!!

               +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Ronnie sat in his usual spot at the massive table and watched the others trickle in and take their spots. He hated the annual meeting, but it was something that had to be done. If their system of existing would work, they'd all have to be in the same room sometime to keep their hierarchy in check. This was his first year to not be behind bars and conferenced in in a while, and according to Andy and Kellin, he was supposed to be taking the helm.

Andy Biersack took the seat next to Ronnie and smiled at his old friend, "It's good to see you here. Bert has been trying to railroad us into bypassing you, which would mean death for all of us." Andy's carnivores grew into fangs as he clenched his fist, "He took out Gerard and Frank because if you couldn't make it this year, they would have been the next chosen to act as your placeholder."

Ronnie leaned back in his chair and frowned pensively. Strings had been pulled within the order to get him out of jail, and until Andy explained that he couldn't figure out why. Pulling him out early was a risky move and not something the order, and especially private sector of the population of earth, would normally do.

"Andy, we all know I can't take over until she resurfaces. I mean granted, this would be opportune time for her to," Ronnie gestured down to his clothes and then up to his hair, "We don't have to be nearly as hidden as we have before. Hell, teenagers write stories about things just like this. But that doesn't mean we can-"

"That's just it. She popped up in New Jersey. Frank was working on extracting her before the Vatican caught her and swiped her out from under us again. He recognized the heirloom. She wears it, out in the open," Andy sighed impatiently, "That's why they pulled you. They've found Annalise. It's time for you to take what's yours and claim your place as our leader."

Kellin Quinn strolled in and took the seat on the other side of Ronnie and smiled, "Today's our day, man. Bert may have killed Gerard and Frank, but we know where she is now. I'm gonna warn you though. Bert isn't going quietly. Says she should have a choice. We all know she'd choose you every time... once her memory is restored."

Craig Mabbit walked in after Bert McCracken and shot Ronnie a glare as he sat down across the room. He cleared his throat and looked over at Bert with a smirk, "Looks like having a claim to the throne, no matter how tenuous it is, is a get out of jail free card. I hoped that fuck would have gotten dusted."

Andy put his arm up to stop Ronnie with a frown on his face and whispered, "Don't stoop to their level."

A few others came in, and the solid doors slammed shut as Ronnie's father sat at the front of the table with a smile on his face. Everyone fell silent and looked at their leader, some with admiration and others with disdain and waited for him to speak.

"As you all know, my time has finally come. I am finally able to retire, granted it's three centuries too late," the elder Radke shot a nasty look at Bert and Craig as he continued, "But Annalise has finally come back. And this time, this time there will not be any mess ups. We've seen her fate, and we will see to it that our laws are enforced. I will be at the helm for a few more years yet, but Ronnie, your training begins now."

Everyone sat around the room in silence. Most nodded their heads, knowing that this should have happened much sooner, and that Ronnie should be handing down control to his heir. Bert McCracken, however, sat with his small group of detractors, a smile playing on his lips as he made his plan to overthrow the Radke lineage once and for all.