Sixteen

Now there you were, sitting in Jungkook's bed after an awkward greeting.

"So.." You played with your fingers. "you wanted to talk about something?"

"No stupid, he just called you cus he wants to ride ponies with you." Your conscience stepped in.

"Uh.. yeah. I pretty much left without an explanation and well, we haven't talked for a while." He said scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook was nervous as fuck. He was about to tell you things that he'd never said to anyone else, except his mom because she had to know. But even then, they never talk about it.

"Oh, um, okay. Before you say anything, you don't have to respond to what I said. I was really stupid to say it there, it wasn't the moment. I'm sorry." You said looking down to your lap where your hands were.

"It was perfect timing, noona." Jungkook said softly smiling, you shot your head up to look at him and make sure he wasn't joking.

You didn't know what to say, but in all honesty you didn't have to say anything. Jungkook would do the talking.

"So.. the anxiety attack. I do sometimes get them real often, but since then, when you helped me, I haven't had another one. Which I don't know the reason why, but I'm not complaining." He took a deep breath and continued.

"There's a reason for those attacks and my stuttering which I'm not doing with you anymore and I'm proud of it. Your the only person apart from my mother that I don't stutter with."

"Something... happened... when I was thirteen. My mom and dad were still together. My aunt came to visit, my dad's sister and also a huge part of the company my dad leads. Without her, the company would pretty much not exist. Which is why I kind of understand my dad's choice, but I can't forgive it."

"The night my aunt came, she was supposed to stay in the guest room." He paused.

"But she didn't, she stayed in my room for some reason. I didn't question it much, she was my aunt after all." His voice cracked and your eyes softened as you listened intensely at what he had to say.

"She was behind me. Her hands touched places they shouldn't have touched." You saw a tear roll down to his cheek and you wanted to run a hug him. But you didn't, maybe this wasn't all for you but maybe it was himself letting go of that horrible memory. You had to let him vent and cry.

"She kissed me. I tried to scream but she covered my mouth with something and that's all I remember before everything went black. I'm thankful I wasn't conscious while that happened. I wouldn't be here if I did."

"The next morning, I woke up with no clothes on and felt empty, numb and broken. I felt weak. My mom walked into my room while I was crying and asked what happened over and over again until I.. told her." He gulped as he let more tears fall.

"She was furious, I could tell. But she wanted me to feel okay and that's something that didn't happen. Until..now."

"I have you now, I'm okay now. You've been there to help me when I needed you the most." He smiled weakly.

"My mom told my dad while my aunt went out. I was eavesdropping the whole time. He said he didn't believe and that I was probably faking it because I supposedly didn't like my aunt. My mom screamed and cried telling him to make a choice. It was either my aunt or us. He chose her."

Jungkook sobbed uncontrollably and you went to his side and hugged him. He put his face on the crook of your neck and continued to cry.

"Shhh, it will be fine, Jungkook. As long as I'm here nothing bad will happen to you." You brushed your fingers through his hair as you rocked back and forth slightly, as if he was the most fragile human in the world. And to you, he was.

"H-He didn't b-believe m-me, noona!" He exclaimed through sobs. "H-He p-preferred h-her!" You could hear how hurt he was.

"I believe you, kookie. I prefer you a million times over that witch."

"R-Really, n-noona?" He said still crying.

"Yes, really. I would never change you for her or anyone. I fully trust you and I believe you." You smiled warmly at him while he sniffed. "Now come on, kookie. Go to bed."

You walked him to bed as if he were to fall. Yeah, sounds stupid but you would never forgive yourself if anything happens to him while you're present. You tucked him into bed and removed some hear from his forehead and kissed it.

"Goodnight, kook." You said turning to leave but he held your wrist.

"Stay with me, n-noona." He said hiccuping still.

He looked at you with hopeful eyes and you smiled at him. "No need to tell me twice!" You said as you threw yourself in his bed and cuddled with him.