Six

Jungkook POV

I got home and locked myself in my bedroom not wanting to deal with my "parents", if that's what you can call them.

I dropped my bag next to my desk and threw myself on my bed face first. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out of my pocket and checked whatever notification I got. I don't really receive any messages since I don't have friends.

Unknown:
Kookie?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who could this be?

Wait.

There's only one person that has ever called me that. My breath hitched in realization. Could it be......?

Unknown:
This is Y/N.

My eyes widened and breathing suddenly became a hard task to do. What do I do? No! What do I say? Oh god, i'll mess this up.

Jungkook:
Oh.. hi.

I eagerly waited for her response. I did good.. right?

Y/N:
So.. about the dance, do you think you can come over today? I think we can finish it right away:)

She put a happy face, what does this mean? Was she being sarcastic or nice? This society confuses me.

Jungkook:
Sure. Where do you live?

Y/N:
Great! I live in Unicorns Are Real St. 101

Jungkook:
I'll be there at five.

Is going to a girl's house a good idea?

────── 〔✿〕──────
(time skip to thursday bcs why not)

Your POV

You sat with Jimin at lunch talking about random stuff.

"Well it's not my fault she can't eat with chopsticks, I mean w-"

Jimin was interrupted by a food tray being placed on your table. Both you and Jimin turned around to see Taehyung with a boxy smile on his face.

"Uh.. can I help you?" You trailed awkwardly.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side and confusion was clear on his face.

"Aww, cute!" You pinched his cheeks.

Taehyung whined and released himself from your grip.

"So.. what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung shrugged, "I honestly don't know, I was walking over to my friends, but then I saw you guys and sat here." He once again gave you a boxy smile, his face lit up when he saw my food. "Ooh~ can I have some?"

"Nope." You said popping the letter "p".

He started doing aegyo and you couldn't resist so you gave him your whole food tray.

Jimin and Taehyung both started talking and somewhere along the conversation you started daydreaming. Your eyes wondered around the cafeteria noticing Jungkook sitting alone in the corner of the cafeteria.

When he went to your house he was extremely quiet. He would hesitate to touch when you both danced, you weren't sure why but you didn't question him.

You noticed that he could sometimes make eye contact with boys but not even once to girls. He doesn't make much eye contact with you but at least it's a start. You wondered why no one tried to be his friend at least.

"Taehyung," You called still looking at Jungkook. Taehyung hummed in response. "Why doesn't Jungkook have any friends?"

He went quiet so you looked at him, he look anxious and directed his eyes to Jungkook.

"I was his friend. In fact, he was extremely friendly and plain nice. But when we entered high school when we came back from break, he went extremely quiet and wouldn't talk to us as much as we used to. My hyungs and I were worried and we asked his parents. They just said that it might be something related to puberty which I thought was stupid. We tried to talk to him and he pushed us away. Then the older students started to bully him. That's when the whole school started saying he was a freak and what not."

"What did you do?" You asked.

He looked at me in confusion.

"What did you do when those students started bullying him?" You asked.

"Nothing. I regret it, I do. But at the time I was scared they would do the same thing to me."

"Regret doesn't fix anything. Trust me, I know. Maybe by not doing anything, he lost hope in you and your friends. Maybe that was the time when he needed you guys the most and you guys probably blew it. Maybe he went through something and you guys gave your back to him when things started to get worst. Maybe he wouldn't be this quiet if you guys would've not turned your backs on him." You grabbed your backpack and walked away from the table making your way out of the cafeteria.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

A/N: I didn't know what to put for the address so I improvised 😂😂