It gets really annoying when all you want to do is sit down.

I end up sitting next to the aisle next to a business woman and her loud child.

Great.

Harry walks in behind me and places our carry ons into the storage boxes above us.

He sits across the aisle from me a good two feet away.

It doesn't seem like a lot of space but when everyone in the seats behind you can see and hear you it's different.

And when there's a child's boney elbow ramming your ribs the two feet between us is multiplied by one thousand with every second that goes by.

" would you mind trading seats with my friend?" Harry asks the old man next to him earning a smile.

"Your friend? The blonde one?" He asks as Harry nods.

"Well, my boyfriend." Harry says making my heart warm.

The old man's smile instantly fades and he grimaces towards us as if to tell us just how homophobic he is.

"You won't have to sit near us-"

"This is my seat, you can choose your own seat when you're in hell." He says as Harry rolls his eyes.

"Well this is going to be an amazing six fucking hours" he mutters under his breath as I want to reach across the aisle and grab his hand.

Baby steps

_______

I feel my shoulder being shaken and I open my eyes to Harry hovering over me holding our carry ons.

"Let's go, you can sleep in the car." He says as I slowly stand. I feel hot and it's very stuffy in the cabin as people slowly begin to clear out.

I feel nauseous but I only hold my stomach and close my throat hoping to help ease the urge to vomit all over the floor.

It doesn't take long to get off of the plane and find out bags although I thought that would be the longest part of this

We walk through the underground parking and I whine and complain about my feet while Harry looks around clicking a fob in his hand.

"There you are" Harry says as the headlights light up for a split second to his black muscle car that we had our very first date in.

Harry slowly gets in and runs his hands up and down the sides of the wheel. I buckle in smelling the old scent of the car that I missed.
Mint, weed, cigarettes.

Every smell that is Harry is in this car and I can't get enough.

He puts the car into drive and begins to drive slowly but that doesn't stop him from revving the engine like a complete asshole.

"Fuck I missed this car." Harry says speeding down the highway. I do like this car more than his car in New York.

But the backseat isn't really car seat safe. His hatch back has a lot of room for extra things.

New York : 1
London : 0

"Your moms or mine?" Harry asks as I furrow my eyebrows.

I do want to be at me own house but I don't want to be interrogated by my mom just yet.

"We can go to yours." I say as I begin to recognize things around us.

Harry drives past the school currently in session and I look closely.

We used to be there.

"Liam and Tara!" I exclaim knowing that they are on the south side. I'll have to contact one of them.