Chapter 14: A Visit (EDITED AS OF 2021)

Y/N POV~

I rummage through their fridge again have zero fucks that some were still mad from the last time I was at their house.

*door bell rings"

" Huh? We weren't expect anyone" Delirious says, walking down the stairs.

"Sweet! I found the foods." I say pulling out dino nuggies! Ignoring whatever was happening at the door.

I throw the nugs into the microwave and staring at it cooking impatiently.

I looked over at the door to see Brock was at the door talking to someone.

I turn back and groan impatiently again.

"Fuck it come to mama!" I say opening the microwave, it not being done.

I touch the nuggets, "Eh 8 out of 10 fully warm.... ILL TAKE IT!" I smile and shove 2 into my mouth.

I sit on a stool and continue eating when Brock calls out to me.

" Um it's for you Y/N." He said moving aside.

I groan and reluctantly leave my food. Not noticing Smii7y sneak 2 from my plate.

I make my way to the door and there in the door way was....Fitz.

He looked down at me and gave a weak smile.

He was holding the backpack I stole from the college girl and on top of it was my mask.

" Hey...I came to bring you somethings you left..." He said quietly.

His face looked red as if he's been crying, it made my heart fall.

"Oh...thanks Fitz." I said, slowing taking my belongings from him.

He nodded and put his hands in his pockets and look away a little.

" Um Y/N can I speak with you, without an audience..." He said looking behind me.

I look behind me and see alk the guys there looking upset except for Smii7y who was looking away rubbing his arm and John who just looked emotionless.

I gave them all a death glare making them look away and leave.

I looked back at Fitz and nodded, setting my things inside and closing the door behind me and stepping more into the open.

He look back at me, " Um the guys said hi...." He started, looking even more sad.

" Fitz I-"

" Look it's okay... I didn't know you had a thing with Smii7y?...." He said, pain in his voice.

I looked at him sadly, " Cam it's not-"

" You really made us all happy and feel like it was still worth living..." He said, tears falling and looking down.

I grabbed a hold of his hand with both hands, making him look at me.

" Cam I'm sor-"

He used his other hand to hold my hands, " Please don't apologize it's not your fault, it's nobody's...." He said.

I gave him a sad look.

" Please tell BBS that I as the leader of The Misfits have no issue with them and please tell Smii7y and Kryoz that I forgive them...." He said.

" The guys said that they will miss you very very much.....I-I'll miss you very much....." He said moving close to me.

Why am I feeling so sad?

" Please don't forget us......please don't forget me..not like high school..." He said quietly into my ear.

He moved away and came closer to my face.

He place his lips gently on mine.

This kiss was different, it wasn't needy and ruff like Smii7y's, it was more loving and it felt sad.

I started to kiss back, but he pulled away, tears falling down his cheeks.

At this point tears began to fall down my face.

Him still holding my hands, used one of his hands and gently whipped my tear away.

He gave me on last look and turned away, slowly letting go of my hands.

" Goodbye Y/N, I hope you stay happy and safe....." He said making his way to his car.

I stood there, my heart breaking with every footsteps he took, walking away from me.

I snapped out of it when I realized this really was goodbye.

" FITZ WAIT!" I yelled, running toward him.

But he ignore me and got in his car.

" CAM!" I yelled, but he looked in his rear view mirror at me before he sped off.

I stood there staring at the direction he left to.

I crashed down to the ground, crying actually crying.

I felt so hurt and angry.

I haven't cried for so long, it felt weird.

I quickly got up and walked to the door.

I opened it to see all the guys there.

Anger welled up inside me more, all the emotions I had locked away began to flow.

I bawled my fist, It's their fault I lost Fitz and the others, the only true friends I've ever had.

" IT'S ALL YOUR FAULTS!!!!!!" I screamed making some of them jump.

Vanoss a looked at me angrily and opened his mouth to speak.

I ran up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

" BECAUSE YOU. YOU ALL HAD TO BE SO FUCKING DEDICATED TO GETTING ME!!! REALLY HAD HAVE SMII7Y FOLLOW ME OUT! WHY!!!" I screamed in his face.

I let go and shoved him, Delirious quickly catching him.

" THEY GAVE YOU UP WILLINGLY!!!" Wildcat cut in, angry of my actions.

" THEY DID BECAUSE THEY KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD NEVER FUCKING STOP!!!! AND THEY KNOW YOU ALL KILL THEM!!!!"

"I actually found you on accident Y/N..." Smii7y spoke up.

I glared at him, "But Evan was still planning to get me back, was he not?!" I yelled.

He stood quiet. They all stood quiet.

" YEAH NOTHIN TO SAY, RIGHT?!?!!"

" THE REASON IM STILL HERE IS CUZ FITZ WANTS ME TO STAY AND HELP YOU ALL AND WELL WILL YOU FUCKERS EVER LEAVE ME BE! AND CUZ YOU ARE ALL DECENT PEOPLE EVEN IF I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL ALL FUCK ME OVER!" I screamed.

I gave out a shaky sigh.

" Fitz said to tell you all, he has no issue with any of you."

I turn to John and Smii7y who had sad and guilt all over their faces, Smii7y actually looking on the verge of tears.

" Fitz told me to tell you two that he forgives you for what happened." I said calmly.

Smii7y covered his eyes while John quietly looked at the ground.

I sighed and turned to leave, going to my room, taking my things with me.

Once I got there I slammed the door shut and fell onto my bed.

I rub my face in frustration.