Chapter 6 Relief.... (EDITED AS OF 2021)

Y/N POV~

After the house tour we all made our way to the living room. I sat down with a sigh, making the others chuckle.

The all stopped and looked at each other the at the seats next to me. I looked at them, confused.

Then out of no where they started to push and shove each other away.

Brock ended up on my right and Smii7y was on my left. They smiled all happy while the others groaned in annoyance.

I looked at them funny, but just chose to ignore it cuz I don't really care.

Smii7y grabs a remote and puts on Futurama. ( Yeah I love Futurama, sue me.)

" Ooo this is my shit!" I say, sitting up. The others just chuckle and agree.

Then out of the blue, a door opens and footsteps were heard. The steps came closer, revealing Anthony, Delirious, and Wildcat.

Wildcat and Anthony had their masks off while Delirious had his off, but had clown make-up on his face.

The two hot heads looked at me and scoffed, while Anthony just smiled at me.

" Hello um, I still never got your name." Panda said to me, walking into the living room.

Delirious and Wildcat tried to walk away, but Anthony grabbed them both by their hood/shirt and made them follow him.

" Kurai akumu." I tell him as him and the other 2 sit.

" Well Kurai akumu, I'm glad you're getting all settled in." he smiled, while the other 2 rolled their eyes.

Assholes.

I smiled, " Thanks, but not really. All of my things are back at my place. And Vanoss pretty much said I can't leave." I tell him.

" Oh maybe me and the others can go to your place and get them." Anthony suggests.

They others agree, while Wildcat and Delirious just groan.

I nod in agreement. " Alright where ya live?"

" *insert an address here*" I tell him.

" K, Wildcat, Delirious,-"

" I ain't goin' nowhere." Delirious and Wildcat say at the same time.

Anthony sighs, " Okay fine, Kryoz, Brock, and Smii7y come with me. Nogla, Wildcat, and Delirious stay with Akumu (lil short and easy way instead of saying full Kurai akumu)." Anthony says.

Brock, Smii7y, and Kryoz awww while Nogla cheers.

" Bye fockers." Nogla say mockingly to them.

The 3 give him a dirty look while Panda pushes them out the door.

" So." Nogla says scooting closer to me. I notice Wildcat and Delirious looked slighty agitated.

Maybe because of me. Oh well.

" YOU WANNA SEE MY DOGGOS!!!!" he yelled making my ears practically bleed.

" NOGLA! THE FUCK!!! SHE'S RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!" Wildcat yelled at him while Delirious puts his hands at his ears.

" AND NOGLA IS RIGHT THERE! YOU IDIOT! YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT!" Delirious yells at Wildcat.

Then a door opens up, " SHUT THE FOCK UP!!! YOU STUPID CUNTS!!!" Brian yells, from what I'm assuming his room.