Chapter 7: First Mission (EDITED AS OF 2021)

Y/N POV~

After Panda and the other's came back with my things and we set them all up in my room we all decided to play some video games.

" YOU BI-"

" EVERYONE! MEETING ROOM! NOW!" Vanoss yelled, interupting Kryoz from yelling at me.

I snicker as I win the game before we all go to the meeting room.

We all walk into a room with a long table and a bunch of chairs.

We all sit except for Vanoss who was standing at the end of the table.

Vanoss

Delirious Wildcat

Panda Brock

Terroriser   Nogla

Y/N (Akumu) Basically

Smii7y Kryoz

" Alright listen up, were gonna takeout one of the rival gang and their boss." Vanoss starts, already Delirious holds out a knife and plays with it.

" He's suppose to be at a club tonight alone with the rest of his gang, that's where we'll get him."he says, some of the guys snicker.

Vanoss looks at me, making the others look at me, " Listen, I don't give a FUCK if you've made your mind up on joining us or not, you're gonna be helping us with this." he says sternly.

I scoff, " You need to go in there and act like your getting on to him, you obviously know what you're gonna do, right?" he asks.

I roll my eyes, " Kill him."

He nods, " The rest of us will be in there and as soon as we hear the gun shot that you killed him we'll take out the rest of the gang there."

Everyone nods, " Y/N you'll need to wear something to keep him attracted to you...which also means....no mask." Vanoss says.

My eyes widen for two reasons. No mask and MY REAL NAME.

I shoot up from my spot, making some of the guys jump.

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST CALL ME?!!!" I yell.

Vanoss freezes as if he realized he fucked up.

"WHICH ON OF YOU TOLD MY REAL NAME!?" I said looking at Smii7y, Brock, and John.

"I'LL KILL-"

"I over you tell Smii7y and John." He says.

I cool down while the other three sigh in relief of me not murdering them.

"And the mask, I'm keeping it on." I say in a stern voice.

" None of us will be having masks or face paint crap, including Del."

" I said NO" I say

" YOU CAN'T JUST GO INTO A DAMN CLUB WITH A MASK AND TO A GANG LEADER EXCEPTING HE WON'T THINK ANYTHING'S UP!!!" he shouts.

" NO YOU DUMB FUCK!" I yell and storm out of the room, to my room.

I slam the door shut and sit down on my bed.

How dare Vanoss tell me to do that, this is my privacy I don't need everyone seeing me.

There was a soft knock on my door, " Y/N can I come in?" the voice of Smii7y asks