•51•

————
"The trouble is..
You think you have time."
————

Brooklyn's POV

I opened my eyes and saw nothing, I'm guessing I was in the dark. The room was cold and my body was basically covered in goosebumps. The back of my head was burning with pain. I tried to move my hands but they were chained up to the walls. What the fuck. I heard something from across the room.

"Who's there?" I asked as I tried to see something. The noise became louder before I heard deep mumbles. I recognized that voice. "Charlie?"

"Brooklyn?" I heard him say. "Where the hell are we." I heard him shuffling.

"I don't know." I tried to move my arms. "We're chained up to the walls though."

I heard a loud noise before a bright light started to beam through the room. I covered my eyes and heard voices.

"Dude, who the fuck are we holding again?" I heard a deep voice say.

"Brooklyn and Charlie. The girlfriend of Adym and one of his number one gang members." Another voice said. I heard footsteps come towards me until they stopped. He grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him. He had green eyes and I must say they were pretty nice. Maybe I should scoop them out and preserve them in a jar.

"Pretty lady." He smiled. I got out of his grip and glared at him. "You also have an attitude."
I heard the other man talking to Charlie. He ran his finger across my collar bone which made the goosebumps on my body pop out even harder. He leaned closer to my face and was about to kiss me before I head butted him. "God dammit it!" He yelled as grabbed his now bloody nose. "Fucking bitch." The other man came up to me and slapped me hard across my face.

"Don't you touch her!" Charlie yelled as he scrambled. I'm guessing he was trying to get his hands free.

"Charlie." I heard the man who I slapped say. "I see you and Brooklyn are close." Charlie basically killed the guy with his eyes. "Maybe a little, too close." Next thing I know the man is beating up Charlie.

"No!" I yelled. "Stop it!" I kept yelling as the man kept hurting Charlie. I felt the tears streaming down my face as Charlie's body just laid there.

"Come on, Patrick." The man grabbed him and pulled him out of the room. The door closed which made the room dark again.

"Charlie?" I called out trying to make sure he's ok. "Charlie, please answer me."

"I could use a drink after that." I heard him spit. He was probably bleeding from his mouth. I let out a weak laugh as I heard him talk. "I'm fine Brooklyn. That guy hits like my grandma."

"Charlie, listen to me. I don't know how or when we're going to get out of here but when we do I'm killing that son of bitch with my bare hands." No one messes with my loved ones and gets to stay on this earth breathing.

~~ Adym's POV

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled as I walked into the cafeteria.

"We're eating boss. Its time for our break." One of my men spoke.

"Do you really think I care about you eating lunch right now?" I yelled. "You better eat and walk until you fucking find Brooklyn." Everyone sat there staring at me. "What the fuck are you sitting there for! Get the hell up!" I slammed my hand on the table before they all stood up and walked out.

"Boss, we have a new lead." Chaze walked up to me. "Charlie's GPS was turned off after he passed through Alabama." I looked up at him like he was crazy. What the hell was Charlie doing in Alabama. "We sent a team to go check it out and see if they can find anything."

"I'm coming." I said before I walked out with Chaze behind me.

I swear to god I'll kill anyone who tries to stop me from finding my girl. I hope she's ok.
——————————————
What do you guys think so far? Hate me yet lol?