▪24▪

Adym's POV

"Damn, what happened to your face." Mia laughed when I walked into the hallway.

"What happened to you ever telling Brooklyn." I tilted my head.

"I don't have to tell her." Mia crossed her arms.

I raised an eyebrow, "And why is that?"

"You didn't hear? I'm getting an abortion." Mia smiled.

My heart dropped, "You can't kill a Yorba, even if it is that dickheads baby."

"Sorry brother Yorba but that's what's happening." Mia patted my head before walking back into her room.

☆☆☆
Brooklyn's POV

I stuffed a piece of dry bacon into my mouth as my eyes were glued Shameless.

"This is a really good show." I thought to myself.

I drank some of my orange juice that bacon made my mouth feel like desert.

I heard a knock on the door, "Come in."

The door closed before I saw Adym in the corner of my eye making my eyes grazed up and down his body...damn he looked good.

"Hey Pinkie." Adym pecked my lips a few times.

"Hi." I threw a grape into my mouth.

"Pancakes!" Adym took a piece of my pancake before making a weird facial expression. He went over to the garbage and spit out the food, "That's disgusting."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Adym sat on the edge of the bed.

I swallowed the last bit of the grape, "Growler? What happened?"

Adym shifted uncontrollably before opening his mouth, "Don't worry about that."

"You don't think he's going to come to the hospital?"

"I don't think that's possible."

"And why not?" I pushed.

"I killed him."

My eyes went wide..he killed someone?

"You killed him?"

"I didn't really kill him. We were fighting and then I slept him and I turned my back to talk to my men but turns out he wasn't really knocked out and tried to shoot me so before that could happen one of my bodyguards shot him and boom he was dead."

"That's not ok but it's better than you killing him. So does that mean no more supplies from him?"

"How do you even know about that?" Adym laughed.

"Goldie told me." I stuffed a piece of the dull tasting pancake into my mouth. "I miss him."

"Goldie?"

"Charlie." I lightly chuckled.

"You guys have nicknames? You don't have a nickname for me." Adym made a fake pouty face.

"Yea, he calls me Savvy and I call him Goldie." I drank the rest of my orange juice. "Plus, your the tough guy you don't want a pet name."

"Then call me daddy." Adym winked.

I gasped and then threw a grape at him causing him to break out in laughter.

"I'll just call you baby."

"No, how about daddy yorba?"

"How about baby Yorba?" I offered.

"What ever floats your boat, sweetheart." Adym leaned over and kissed my forehead.

Adym's phone started ringing making him fish out his phone, "I'll be back."

While Adym had fun on his phone call I resumed my obsession with this show. I finished my breakfast so I sat down nest to the nightstand. After a couple of few minutes I heard the door open and then close.

"I have to go, baby."

"You just got here." I stuck my bottom lip out a little bit.

"I know and I'll make it up to you. It's just that the gang needs me." Adym kissed my temple.

"Ok, only for the gang there really funny people." I smiled.

"Thanks baby, I promise I'll make it up to you." Adym started walking towards the door.

"Tell Goldie I said hi." I yelled before he closed the door.

Back to being lonely in my cold hospital room.
-----------------
I have a science project due tmr and I didn't even start. Fuck my life.

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!