▪8▪

Mia's POV

I walked in my house and headed straight towards my room. I haven't talked to Adym in three days and it was breaking my heart pieces by pieces. Adym was my big brother we can't stay mad at each other were suppose to stick together.

I threw my book bag on the floor and flopped down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I heard my mother's bare feet hit against the wood flooring until they stopped in front of my room.

"Mia?" My mom asked. "Mia, I'm coming in." My mom warned me before pecking her head in.

"Go away mom." I mumbled, taking a pillow and putting it over my head.

"Mia, are you ever going to tell me what happened between you and Adym?" My mom's sweet voice asked.

I layed there silently knowing that if I didn't say anything she would go away soon. After three days my mom still doesn't know what happened, she knows me and Adym aren't talking though. Adym hasn't told her the reason and I refuse to tell her the reason.

I rolled over on my side and felt my stomach churn. I held my mouth and ran into my bathroom, letting the stomach acid come up my throat. I haven't eaten much since the party I'm not in the mood to eat.

I opened my door and walked downstairs going into the kitchen. Adym was making a sandwich but I ignored him and went into the bread drawer. I pulled out a piece of bread and put it in the toaster walking right pass Adym.

Adym grabbed his sandwich and drink and went upstairs, I'm guessing to his room. After my toast popped up I grabbed my knife and spread the jam. I threw my knife in the sink and ate my toast as I walked up the stairs into my room.

Life couldn't get much worse....

☆☆☆

Brooklyn's POV

My wrist were bruised from three days ago and my legs were aching. I was planning on killing myself but the torture and abuse I received from both Addison and Jared when I came home from the party cancelled my beautiful plan.

I haven't talked to Mia since what happened and I haven't been to school since I couldnt walk. My legs were too bruised up and cut to walk in school for seven hours.
I felt bad for Mia and Derek, mostly Mia. Her and Adym had always been close, they were there when no one else was. Mia helped Adym get over Gretchen and Adym helped Mia with almost everything.

I shifted in bed when I heard a knock on my window. I looked over and saw Adym outside sitting on my tree branch. I limped over to the window and opened it.

"There's things called doors you know?" I said, limping back to my bed.

"Doors aren't for bad ass people like me." Adym stated, closing the window.

I layed on my bed and stuffed my wrists inside my hoodie trying to hide them away from Adym.

"Have you talked to Mia?" Adym asked, hiding his face in his hood.

"No. I haven't been to school." I said, shifting my head on my pillows.

"Why not?" Adym asked, looking at me.

"Uh..fell down my stairs the other day. It's ok, I'll be fine in a couple of days." I weakly smiled.

Adym layed down on my bed, next to me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, Adym.

Adym sat up and crossed his legs waiting for me to continue.

"Why not be the bigger person and just forgive Mia. It's breaking your heart not talking to her and it's breaking hers too." I ranted.

"..I'm a dickhead I guess." Adym lightly chuckled.

I sat there looking at him. I learned that even though we argue we actually have something in common..we both heart broken. I'm still heart broken about my parents  and Addison abusing me. Adym is still heart broken over the break up with Gretchen, how could you ever use a person like Adym.

Under all of that leather and ruthless attitude, I believe Adym is still genuine and passionate like before.

"Who'd you come to me?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"What?" Adym asked, looking up into my eyes. I felt goosebumps go down my back.

"Who'd you come to me? There are multiple people you could of asked about Mia. She is way more popular than you think."

"I don't know. One, your her bestfriend and two, I just feel comfortable around you. Your much more mature then your age and you don't see me as a threat. You see me as Adym my best friends annoying ass brother. I can't walk pass some people without the their eyes popping out there head. I mean don't get me wrong it's cool and everything but sometimes it nice to talk to someone normal.." Adym chuckled.

"I'm not normal.." I mumbled, looking down at my hands.

I felt Adym's finger under my chin making me lift my head, he placed his lips on mine. I could feel the heart break on his lips and I tried to kiss back with all the happiness I had left in my body. I placed my hand on his warm cheek, pressing my lips harder against his. Adym broke the kiss and sat there with his hand cupping my cheek and his eyes glued to mine. I looked down breaking his intense stare.

"Why do you do that?" I asked, looking back up at him.

"Do what?" Adym smirked. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You kiss me out of nowhere."

"Your the one kissing back."

"Adym." I sighed.

"Fine. The first time I kissed you it was meant for a joke, you know just to mess with you. But after the kiss I felt something that I never felt before, I needed to kiss you again." Adym ranted.

"And the third?" I asked, just to be curious.

"I don't know, I just had the feeling to kiss you. Sometimes that does happen when he person in front of you has the softest lips on the world."

I hid my face from Adym trying not to show him that I was blushing.

"I'm going to go. You seem tired." Adym sighed, standing up.

"I'm not tired, I'm just bored. But if you must go." I mumblrd, turning around tucking myself under the blankets.

"I know your clumsy but try not to fall down the stairs again."

And with that Adym disappeared beyond my window and my vision became black releasing me into a dream.
-------------------
I'm at cheer practice wish me luck..and I just ate some skittles.

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!