▪4▪

"Hey Pinkie"

I look up from playing with my hands and see Adym standing there with a smirking on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here Adym?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I came to save you from that classroom I call hell"

"Uh..thanks I guess" I said, confused.

"Don't thank me, I should've just let you stay in that class" Adym said, walking away.

"Wait" I quickly followed behind him.

"What do you want?" Adym said, fixing his hat.

"You saved me from class, don't I owe you or something?" I asked, frowning my face.

Adym stopped and turned to face me, his usual smirk growing.

"You can grant that favor right now" Adym said, licking his lips.

"OK. What do I have to do?" I asked, looking up into his eyes.

"Kiss me." Adym said, walking closer.

"What no. Your my best friends brother" I whisper yelled.

"So, she won't find out. Just kiss me. Don't forget you owe me"

"No way Adym sorry. Figure out another favor" I said, walking away.

I got pulled back by my arm and then I felt someone's lips on mine. When I realized they were Adym's I couldn't help but to kiss back. Adym's hands rested on my back while mine rested around his neck. His lips were so soft and the kiss was like nothing I imagined, I mean not that I imagined it.

"Favor granted" Adym said, disconnecting our lips.

I stood there silently looking into his eyes and trying to even out my breaths.

Adym turned around and walked away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, throwing my hands in the air.

"Somewhere other then here, you coming or not?" Adym asked, putting on his sunglasses.

"I have no where better to be" I mumbled under my breath until I ran up to Adym.

Adym sat in the driver's seat so I hopped in the passenger seat. I put on my seat belt knowing how wild Adym could drive. Adym pressed the gas and bolted out of the parking lot, blasting music. I actually liked the music he listened to unlike him, he never liked the music me and Mia listened to.

The car ride was quiet with me and Adym saying a couple of words to each other. Adym stopped the car and a gas station.

"Fill it up?" Adym asked, getting out of the car.

I quickly followed him inside the gas station store.

"Want something?" Adym asked, looking through the candy aisle.

"No. I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom" I said, before walking away.

"Have fun" I heard Adym faintly say.

I opened the nasty bathroom door and walked over to the sink. My head was starting to pound again, meaning time to take some pain killers. I grabbed the pain killers out of bag and poured out two. I drained the pain killers with my water. I turned on the faucet and spray water on face and dried it with a paper towel.

I walked out of the bathroom, walking into a hard surface. I looked up and saw a tall guy he looked like a trucker.

"Sorry" I said, backing away.

"Watch it pretty lady, some people aren't as nice as me" The man said, touching my jawline.

I closed my eyes and stood still. I walked away silently until I felt a hand slap across my butt. I jumped and turned around to the trucker.

"Fucking perv" I screamed.

"Watch your mouth pretty lady. There are good things that mouth can do" The trucker said, walking towards me.

I backed up and the trucker grabbed my arms.

"Don't be scared, some people need to learn the good and bad" The trucker said, leaning down and whispering into my ear.

"Get off of me" I shouted, trying to break my arms away. I started slapping his chest and wiggling around.

Then I felt his lips on my neck, he started leaving wet kisses.

"GET OFF" I shouted, shaking harder and putting way more energy in trying to break free.

"Brookyn?" I heard Adym say.

"Adym" I stomped my foot on the wall, trying to make noise.

Adym turned the corner and ran towards me, oh thank god.

"What the fuck" Adym screamed, dropping his bags.

He punched the guy in the face, making the trucker tumble to the ground. A couple of tears streamed down my face as I replayed the events.

"Are you ok?" Adym asked, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

I nodded my head, I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"Come on let's go" Adym said, picking up his bags and grabbing my hand.

We walked out of the store and went into the car. Adym drove away from the gas station and started speeding down the road.

"A-Adym did you pay for that gas?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"I..I..you know I didn't pay for that gas" Adym said. "How are you worrying about gas when what just happened, happened?" Adym asked.

"I don't know, it just came to my mind" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Want me to take you home?" Adym asked.

"No, take me to the library. I have to get a job" I said, leaning my head on the window.
---------------
Two updates in one day, you can tell how bored I am lol. But I have school tomorrow meaning life sucks.

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!