▪20▪

Adym's POV

"Chaze, go tell the gang to meet me in the main room." I ordered.

"Ok, boss." Chaze ran out of the room.

I stood behind my desk thinking about how I'm suppose to handle this situation. I could either not care about who tried to kill Growler and just battle it out or I could try to find out who tried to kill Growler, then kill him, and then battle it out. Either way were going to fight it out because that's how Growler like to solve his problems, even though he's going to lose horribly.

If one of my gang members wanted to kill Growler why didn't they just tell me about it first. I looked like a idiot in front of Growler like I don't know what I my men do around here, well I do and I control this shit.

"Boss, there rounded up." Chaze ran back in here.

I huffed and nodded my head as I made my way to the balcony, only my body gaurds, me, and Chaze were allowed up here. I looked down at my group of men they either looked slightly confused or like they don't care.

"Vipers!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention. "We had a little incident with the packaging unit. I just want to know who did it."

There were sounds of low mutter, "Those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, someone placed a bomb inside one the packages Growler received."

Again there were sounds of low mutter but I was getting slightly aggravated. I ran my hands through my hair tugging at the ends, "Who did it?"

Everyone turned there heads to each other in confusion, no one knew anything.

"So your telling me one of the packages just somehow had a bomb inside." I was getting a bit agitated.

I stood there for a couple of moments waiting for someone to say something but there was nothing but annoying silence.

"Ok, since none of you know what I'm talking about were going to do some major conditioning." I smirked, seeing there reactions.

I turned around to walk back to my office until a voice stopped me, "Wait."

I smiled to myself before turning back around towards the fuming crowd. "What is it?"

"Exactly, how long is this conditioning going to be?" Charlie asked, a smirk plastered on his face.

That's not what I was looking for, "Until someone tells me who did it."

"Fuck, man its not that serious. Growler is such a bitch." Charlie mumbled causing Brooklyn to smack his chest.

"Charlie I don't want to hear another word unless your telling me a confession." I turned back towards Chaze. "Start the conditioning."

Chaze ran off down to the gang while I walked into my office angry with the outcome of that "meeting."

☆☆☆ (time skip)
Brooklyn's POV

"I can't fucking breath." I grabbed onto Charlies arm as we walked back to room.

"I barely can walk." Charlie breathlessly huffed.

I stumbled into the room heading straight towards my bed. Charlie already had his shirt off so he glided under the sheets, I pulled back the covers and slowly cuddled up to the blanket.

I layed in bed for a couple of minutes wide awake, why couldn't I sleep. I turned myself around so I'm facing the wall and started to think about who really did put the bomb inside the package.

It could've have been anyone except the people that load the packages, there the only ones with that kind of access. But, to think about it anyone could've made he bomb they just had to have one of thier friends put the bomb inside the package. How would they manage to put a bomb inside a package without being seen someone had to see them.

Then again trying to find a comfort bake spot I turned around again but a voice made me jump slighty, "Can't sleep?"

"No." I heard a couple of movements until I felt my bed sink down. I sat up and turned on the light to be met by Charlie.

"Been thinking about the whole bomb thing?" Charlies raspy night voice asked.

God knows I could've passed out.

"Yea. Why would anyone do that?" I asked, sitting up so my feet dangle off the bed.

"Growler's a pain in the ass. For a gangleader he's a total pussy." Charlie snickered.

"Why do we deal with him then?" I layed my head on Charlies shoulder.

"We trade with him, things he has we might need." Charlie slung his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

"Are those where we get those awesome weapons from." I laughed.

"Pretty much. Of course we trade with other gangs, Growler just gives us more problems."

"He sounds more annoying then you." I nudged him lightly.

"Hey! I'm not that bad." Charlie let out a full body laugh.

After our laughing quieted down Charlie broke the silence, "You know for a small chick your kinda badass."

I gasped as I looked up into his silver orbs making me want to melt, "I may be small but I'm vicious." I sweetly smiled.

"Vicious cute." Charlie ran his thumb across my cheek. After looking in my eyes he started leaning in making my breath hitch, but our lips never touched he kissed my nose.

"Tease." I hit him in the chest.

"You have to wait to kiss these sweet lips." Charlie made a kissy face.

I quickly cupped his cheek and attached our lips, Charlie didn't kiss back so I was going to pull back until Charlie grabbed my lower back deepening the kiss. His lips were soft, so soft, they felt like a fluffy blanket. Soft and warm. I ran my fingers through his gold curls receiving a small groan.

Charlie pulled back from the kiss and rested his forehead against mine, "Goodnight." Charlie stood up.

"Your just going to kiss me and leave." I crossed my arms.

"Trust me if I kiss you again, you won't be going to sleep tonight." I tried to stop my smile from appearing but it broke through.

"Fine, goodnight Goldie." I turned my light off.

"Night, Savvy."

I layed down in bed and turned towards the wall. I ran my thumb over my bottom lip still feeling Charlies soft lips, but then it crossed my mind.

They weren't as soft as Adym's....
-----------------
I know some of you guys hate me. But it's cool because Charlie is also a God just not a bigger one than Adym.

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!