twelve¿

Sarah's POV.

He takes my tee off and starts kissing my neck as he gently lays me down on the bed, he's on top of me. He makes his way down to my collarbone, and then to my ribcase. His hands are holding mine, both of us with arms lifted above our heads. He suddenly runs his hands all the way from my arms to both sides of my hip, looks up and smiles. I frown and smile aswell.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shakes his head. "Nothing, it's just" he sighs "you're truly beautiful, sometimes I can't believe this is happening"

"What do you mean?" I lift an eyebrow and try to hide somehow my blushed cheeks. He smirks and I bite my lower lip.

"You know what I mean, I won't feed your ego." We both laugh, he lays on the bed next to me.

"It's weird, you know? It's like it's supposed to feel bad, like I'm supposed to feel guilty about this, about us" Mike comes right next to me and starts looking at the ceiling, with both hands on his chest, like he's not talking to me, just thinking out loud, he sighs. "But instead I feel good about it, not because I like cheating on my wife or something like that, but because when I'm with you it feels..real." He frows and turns to me but keeps talking to himself, or so I hope, otherwise he'd see the way I blush. Again. "And don't get this the wrong way, okay? But..." He sighs and then frowns, like he's searching for the right words "I still love Anna. I mean, she's amazing, but then you're here with those eyes of yours and I melt inside. I really enjoy the time we spend together, but-" I interrupt him "that doesn't mean you're in love with me or something. I get it, it's the same over here, y'know? I really like you, and to be honest you're the best so far. No one ever treated me like you do. It's just- I feel comfortable with you, and things here are already fucked up enough, I don't think there's room enough for love." He laughs a little and nods. "So, as we keep like this everything will be just fine." I lay my head on his chest and he kisses my head.

"You're right. I overthink sometimes, you know it better than anyone. Just wanted to make sure we were in the same page. I've been a year with all this possible scenarios flying around my head and now you're here and-" he stops, and after a few seconds of silence he looks at me "and it's better than anything I could ever think of."

He's gonna make me tear, you, stupid-super adorable-perfect being. I try to hide it and smirk instead. "Oh well, I guess it's impossible not to feed my ego after all." He rolls eyes and we both laugh. "Oh, shut up." He grabs a pillow and throws it at me, I open my eyes and my mouth. "Oh, you didn't. You'll regret the moment you started this war, Shinoda." I grab two pillows and start throwing them at him.