sevEn

18.05 p.m, Emily's POV.

I go downstairs and walk to the front door and open it to see a serious black head looking down to a phone sscreen that lifts up fast as it hears the door opening, then I see a smiling big brother that hugs me inmediatly.

"Happy birthday, little one." He pulls away from the hug and hands me a purple box before I could say a word, and I frown. "Here, hope you like it." I take it and smile widely. "Thank you so much bro, I'll open it later. I hope it's a book!" We both laugh and he comes inside. He uses to give me vinyls for my birthday for me to listen, I really love when he does that because I learn a lot and get to hear some pretty good stuff. His taste in music is so cool, he listens to music based on his mood, not based on the gender. That's awesome.

He takes off his jacket and looks around, nodding slowly.

"I've never seen the house this clean, this must be really important for you. Oh and, where's everyone?" I giggle and roll my eyes. "They'll come in like, half an hour from now." He frowns "But I thought you said sev-" "Yeah, but no one goes to a party at the time they're told to go. Time flies, people change, bro." I walk towards him and grab his shoulder, he takes It off quickly. "Oh shut up. Besides, it's half passed six already, I told you I'd come." He sighs. "Well, I think Imma walk around remembering the good old days. If you need anything, just scream my name."

"You weirdo, this house isn't as big as yours, I don't have to scream for you to listen." "Yeah, well..but..you get my point." I smile. "Yeah I do. I'll tell you if I need anything. Oh, and my best friend's here, don't freak out if you see a young girl that's not... well, me." I wait for an answer but I don't get any.
I guess he heard but has nothing to say back. I shrug and go to the kitchen to prepare food and drinks.

_______________________________________

This chapters are to know a little better the characters. Hope you're not boring to death, interesting parts will come soon I swEaR.

(Hope you're enjoying it<3)