I hope to God he was worth it.

I hate this feeling, I can't get it out of my head.

The moments feel so real.

His left hand in my back, holding me with sweetness. His lips on my neck, kissing it with lust, and his right hand on my thigh, grabbing it with strenght. And his eyes..gosh., they were looking at me, asking for more. I remember running my fingers through his hair as I looked up to the ceiling, letting out a forbidden moan, making him groan as he held me tighter.

I'll never forget that night. I better do not, because I know it won't happen twice.
But I have to pretend it never happened and it sucks. We had a good time, we conected with each other, I know he felt as happy and safe as I did. I still think this whole thing is unnecessary. We could..escape? I don't know, leave everything behind.

...if only he wasn't famous.

....or my best friend's brother.

*

"Are you sure about this?"

"Why wouldn't I be sure?"

"I don't know, maybe you're scared or nervous or something. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

I couldn't help smiling, he was so cute. "I'm ok, and I won't feel uncomfortable, I promise. But if I do feel like that I'll tell you, alright?"

He nodded, then took a deep breath and looked at me. "Ok..Ready then? Let's go." He handed me a big jacket, a pair of sunglasses and a black fedora, I giggled and put them on. While I'm doing it he got out of the car and walked to my side to open the door.

"Male friends first." He smirked.

I tried to make my voice deeper. "Oh, thank you bro, that's a nice detail." I punched his arm after I got out, he laughed.

His laugh was the best of all laughs.

We went to his place.

It was a nice house, It had like, I don't know, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The dining room was big and illuminated and well decorated. It was beautiful but creepy at the same time because I could see his wife's stuff. He walked to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink? I have Coke, water, beer, wine-"

I raised an eyebrow and walked towards him. "Woow, you have wine." I was right behind him, and whispered in his ear. "How sofisticated for a rock star. Beer's fine, thanks." He laughed and pushed me playfully, then opened the fridge and grabbed two cans of beer. He turned to me and kissed me.

"Ok, I think we're done here. Would you please join me to the bedroom, ma'am?" He made a funny english accent. I laughed, grabbed him by his arms and we went together upstairs, to his room.