11

Present. Mike's POV.

I can't believe what I just did. Not because I did it, not even because I did it again. But because I want to do it over and over and over again.

Anna's gonna start calling in any minute. It's late already and I'm at Rick's studio right now, recording some vocals for the new album, came here because "I needed some equipment of his". The truth is that I needed to spend some time on my own, away from her to think about my life. But all I can think about is last night.

Her eyes full of hunger. Her curves and my hands running through them. Her tighs. That tattoo on her left shoulder. Her lips, her teeth. Her hands. Her voice.

And her smile.

I shake my head and take a deep breath. I can't go back now, but I won't tell Anna either, so I guess I'm just gonna go home and pretend nothing happened. The worst part of all of this is that I love Anna

but I have no regrets. Not a single one. No guilt at all.

I walk out the studio, get in the car and as I'm searching for the keys in my backpack I hear my phone ringing. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and think about the lie I'm about to tell when I look to the caller ID. I frown, uknown?

The phone stops ringing.

A messagge from an uknown number pops in.

"She knows."

Fuck.

Great.

Now I have to kill my sister.

.

"What am I gonna do?!?! I can't even think right now. I don't know what to do! You're the only person I can trust, Rob. Please, please help me here, dude."

"I really apreciate your trust on me and all that but, ya know.." he shrugs with a half smile, looking at me, "it's funny because you're not telling me what's really happening." He frowns. "But let me see if I got this right: you're into trouble and you don't care about it because your plan is keep getting into it, but you can't go on with it now because your sister could fuck everything up." I see Rob frowning and staring at the wall behind me as I nod slowly. He thinks for a moment and sighs.

"Well, then I guess you could...talk...to her? Tell her not to fuck things up? She seems to be nice, I don't know where or how did you get into this time and for some reason I don't want to know it yet, but I do believe you can fix it, as always. It's your sister who we're talking about. I know you have the guts to go and talk to her as an adult person who's trynna solve their problems. I'm sure she'll understand and even more better, you both can find a way to make the problem stop being one." I gulp and laugh nervously. "Yeah...yeah, we'll see about that. Thanks man, I really apreciate your help." I hug him, he sighs as he draws a smile on his face. "No problem, Spike. You know I'm here." We pull away and I nod, smiling aswell. I look around and then back at him. "Let me drive you home. I made you come here to the studio 'cause I'm a drama queen. And besides, it's late already. I won't take a no as an answer." I grab my jacket from a chair and the car keys from a table and then pat Rob's shoulder. He makes a shy smile.

"Oh Mike, bud, you know I can't say "no" to you."

On our way to my car I grab my phone in order to text Emily to let her know that I know she knows, but at that moment it starts ringing.

It's Anna.