3

His POV.

She looked up to me with a worried expression on her face and bitting her lower lip. Watching her so vulnerable made me smile, she was so beautiful.

"Are you sure about this? Is this necessary?" I nodded and she pouted. I laughed and caressed his long, dark-red hair as I looked deeply into those big, worried green eyes.

"It is, I'm afraid. I know you love your hair and I love grabbing it while you-" I cleared my throat and she giggled, making me blush. "But it's easier to wear a wig when your hair is short. Don't ask me how I know it." She chuckles and I smile. She made me look like a fool, if only things weren't so complicated..

But that's the way they had to be.

I grabbed her ponytail and with the scissor in my right hand I looked at her, she had her eyes shutted.

"Ready?" She shook her head and I smirked. "Ok, here we go." As she heard and felt how I cut her hair she gasped and covered her mouth with one hand and grabbed tightly my left arm with the free one.

I widened my eyes and laughed. "See? It's done! It wasn't so terrible, was it? Now I just have t-Sarah?" I heard she was sobbing and I kneeled in front of her.

"Oh, no, no no no no, don't look at me. I'm one of those stupid girls that cry over a stupid haircut. I am weak and stupid."

I smiled and stood up, then pulled her body closer to me and kissed her head. "You're not stupid, you're brave. We decided to continue this, you accepted and took the risk. You gave up your hair for me, for this, you don't imagine how I apreciate that. Besides, girls with short hair are the sexiest." I felt the way she laughed and then she raised her head; she looked up to me, she still had some tears in her eyes, waiting to pop out.

"You think so?" She said in a cute tone and I nodded. "Absolutely. I just have some details to do and you'll look even more irresistible." She did not say a word but I could see the way her face turned red.

After a few minutes I finished with the cut she seemed to be ok with it.

"What do you think? I already know I was right." I crossed my arms and nodded, with my eyes closed.

"Oh, shut up." She laughed and then started walking towards me with a smirk on her face. She stepped a few inches from me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her waist, gently pulling her closer to me. She leaned to my left ear and bit it playfully.

"I think I can get used to it."

She placed her lips on my neck in order to start kissing it, but suddenly lifted her head to face me with widen eyes and a smile.

"I didn't know you knew anything about cutting hair and stuff. It looks pretty cool actually. Congrats!!"

I rolled my eyes and tilted back my head, lifting both of my arms. "Really?!"

She giggled and nodded quickly, waiting for me to answer. I sighed, smiling.

"When I was your your age I took som-what, why's that face?"

Her face went blank, and after a few seconds she shook her head.

"Nothing, it's just...sometimes I forget you're like, older."

I could feel my expresion turning to worried. I rubbed my scruff.

"Uhm, yeah.. I know it must be hard. I mean, right now you could be with a guy of your age and having a great time..please, don't be here if you don't want to. The last thing I want to do is make you do something you don't wan-"

I could not finish the sentence because Sarah's lips crushed sweetly against mine. She put my face between her hands and I placed my hands in her back. When we pulled back, she looked right into my eyes.

"That's exactly what I like in a man. I like you being older, you're way more interesting than a guy my age. They're so boring, and don't know how to treat a girl. They are dumb. Besides, you have more experience than guys my age, and that's just amazing."

I laughed and kissed her neck. "That's sweet of you, and that's why you won the touring of my bedroom" I looked up to her as she jumped a little to sit on the counter and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

"Oh my- really? I feel so blessed!!!!! Can't wait!"

I smirked and used once again my english accent. "Well then, m'am, you should come with me, I assure you It is a once-in-life opportunity and unique experience." She laughed and we started kissing, and as we did, I lifted her up and walked to my bedroom.