Chapter 8

"Well, why don't you come along and shop with us?" Elle asks while looking around her bandmates to see their reactions.

    "I don't want to intrude on your guys day off," Evelyn says while playing with her fingers nervously.

    "You would not be intruding at all. It will be a lot more fun if you come shop with us," eSs says before looking over at the guys. They all nod their heads signaling they agree to let Evelyn come along.

    "Well then, in that case, I accept your offer," Evelyn says while smiling.

    "Then let's get this party started!" Gem says before walking over to the guys and they all start walking together. Evelyn follows of course.

    "I am also a fan of the guys but a bigger fan of the girls,"  Evelyn says while looking at both bands.

    "Well, then we are going to have the best time!" Daniel says before they walk with Evelyn around the mall. They go into Cotton On, Forever 21, Abercrombie & Fitch, and lastly, they went into Tiffany & Co because Gem just cannot help herself when it comes to sparkly jewelry. She walks inside with the guys. The rest of the girls and Evelyn didn't want to go into the store so they went over to Sephora.

    "Why did you guys want to come in here with me?" Gem asks as she walks over to the first glass display.

    "I want to see the Tiffany & Co paper clip bookmark and ruler," Zach says before walking around trying to find it.

    "I came because I wanted to see the race car bank," Jack says before walking towards Zach.

    "I came because I want to look for a gift for Christina," Corbyn says before going off and looking for something for his girlfriend.

    "I came because I heard there were cufflinks and I want some fancy ones," Daniel says before going and asking a worker for help.

    "Yeah, I came because you were in here and I like to spend time with you," Jonah says while running a hand through his hair. Gem smiles.

    "Well then let's look around the store," Gem says before she starts walking. She walks towards the Paloma Picasso glass display. Gem sees a heart necklace and she smiles. Jonah joins her and looks at the display.

    "Oh, that one is nice," he says while pointing to the Gem was looking at.

    "I agree I really like it," she says while admiring the piece of jewelry before she started walking away. Jonah walks over to find a worker to help him. He finds one and takes her over to the Paloma Picasso collection display.

    "Yes, can I see one of the loving heart necklaces in silver?" Jonah asks as he points to the silver one. The lady takes it out and shows Jonah. Jonah smiles at the piece of jewelry.

    "I would like to buy it," he says as he pulls his wallet out to buy the necklace. He then carries the little bag around.

    "What did you buy?" Gem asks when she notices the little bag.

    "Oh, it's a bracelet for my mom," Jonah says hoping she doesn't ask to see what bracelet he got because it would ruin the surprise.

    "That is so sweet," Gem says before they continue walking around the store. They finish walking around and then they wait for Daniel to finish buying something.

    "So what did you buy Daniel?" Jonah asks while looking over at Daniel once he was done. Daniel pulls out his box and takes them out of the little bag revealing his new cuff links.