Chapter 7

The next morning, Daniel was the first one awake. He was baffled at why he woke up with both his feet on the couch, his legs against the side of the couch, and his back and head were on the floor. Daniel got out of the position he was in and sits up. He sees eSs wake up.

Well good morning to you, Daniel says before stretching a little. eSs sits up but doesnt move the sleeping Elle on her lap.

Whats so good about mornings? eSs asks before yawning. Daniel shrugs.

Mornings just remind you that you didnt die in your sleep, eSs says while grabbing her phone. While this conversation was going on Gem wakes up, but then notices she is in Jonahs arms, so she acts like she is asleep. eSs sees how Gem and Jonah are sleeping too, so she starts taking pictures. Zach and Moo are the next to wake up. They automatically go into the kitchen and start making breakfast for everyone. Elle wakes up and sees a macaron from last night on the coffee table. She starts eating it. eSs also starts eating one from the coffee table. Moo walks out and then stops and crosses her arms. She gives eSs and Elle a death glare. Zach walks out when he notices Moo not coming back.

Guys we are making breakfast. He says while crossing his arms. Moo walks over and takes the macarons from both of them. She then takes every food item off of the coffee table. As she does this Jonah wakes up and notices he has a Gem in his arms. He smiles to himself and continues to hold her as she sleeps. Corbyn is next to wake up and when he does he sees Gem and Jonah.

Would you look at the beautiful couple, Corbyn says teasingly while elbowing eSs who laughs.

Ready for this? eSs says before she makes her phone ring. Oh my god Harry Styles is in LA at the Starbucks down the street! She yells, and Gems eyes shoot open. She is climbing over Jonah to get to her phone, but she falls off the couch in the process. Gem then opens her Instagram and looks at fan accounts and sees he wasnt. She looks at eSs and glares at her.

That was not funny, Gem says while crossing her arms. eSs is laughing her butt off while everyone else is either laughing softly or just smiling.

Okay I take that back, me falling off the couch was pretty funny, Gem says once she calmed down. She gets back on the couch, and Jonah sits up.

Breakfast is ready! Zach yells from the kitchen. Everyone goes into the kitchen and sit down. Gem and Jonah sit next to each other, Clay on the other side of Gem, Jack on the other side of Jonah, Corbyn next to Clay, Elle next to Jack, eSs next to Elle, Daniel next to Corbyn and the two empty seats are for Moo and Zach. They all waited for breakfast to be served. The toast was set onto the table by Moo then Zach brings some bowls out. Everyone got a little confused on why there were bowls until Zach and Moo set milk and cereal boxes on the table.

Breakfast has been served, Zach says as they sit down. Everyone looks at Zach and Moo before laughing and shaking their heads.

Typical Zach breakfast. He doesnt know how to cook to save his life, Corbyn says between laughs. Everyone makes their cereal and toast. They all start eating while having different conversations. Tucker and Jon walk in.

Good morning boys and girls, Jon says as he walks over and gets a cup of coffee.

We have a meeting today from 11 am to 3 pm, Tucker says while looking at everyone. Everyone groans.

I know a 4-hour meeting is long, but management wants us to go over everything for the tour, Tucker says as he also gets a cup of coffee.

You guys are going to drink all of my coffee, Jonah says complaining that he has to share his liquid fuel. He stands up and gets himself more coffee.

So after breakfast go upstairs and get ready to go to the meeting. Gem do not wear the biggest heels you have today, Tucker says knowing that Gem would wear them so that she can make a lot of noise while walking into management. He looks over at Gem who is crossing her arms.