Chapter 4

Gem looks at Moo just like the other girls, completely shocked. "She speaks!" She yells. Gem throws her hands up before hearing Zach speak.

"Surprise," Zach says as he makes little jazz hands motion. Moo suddenly runs up to Zach with a loud shout of his name. Well, it's loud for Moo, so it's not quite Gem loud. She hugs Zach tightly and doesn't intend on letting go. Both bands look at each other very confused.

"Moo Moo and I have known each other since before we even started kindergarten. But then she moved from Texas to California in 5th grade, and we haven't seen each other in person since," he explains as he is still hugging the very pleased Moo. Both bands nod at the explanation and then let two friends enjoy each others company. Gem feels a tap on her shoulder, and she turns around to see a very handsome young man with brown eyes, brown hair, and is way taller than her.

"Hi, I'm Jonah," he introduces himself as he extends his hand out to shake Gem's. Gem doesn't say anything seeing as she is too lost in his jawline. She then snaps herself out of her trance and shakes his hand.

"Hi, I'm Gem," she says while smiling at Jonah. The two smile at each other before Jonah lets go of her hand and goes to talk to his manager.

On the other side of the table, Clay feels someone rest their hand on her shoulder. This startles her, so she instinctively puts her hand over the other's and turns around. When Clay gets a visual on her attacker, she feels a sudden wave of timidness wash over her. She removes her hand and the boy takes his hand off her shoulder. They then look at each other and make eye contact, although, the boy couldn't tell that they were.

"Hello," Clay starts. She gives the curly haired boy a smile to show the emotions he couldn't see in her eyes. "I go by Clay."

"Hey, I'm Jack," the boy said while they share a handshake. Someone whistled at Jack to get his attention; it ended up being Jonah. Jack gave Clay an apologetic look and made his way over to Jonah and their manager.

While this was happening, Elle and eSs talking with the remaining two boy band members and they were all introducing themselves to each other.

"So you guys' band is called Why Don't We, right?" eSs asks the two boys in front of her.

"Yep, that's us," says the bleach blonde from earlier. "So, do the two girls in front of us have a name or are we just going to need to call you Girl One and Girl Two."

Elle laughs at his joke and then introduces herself. "That's funny, but we have names. I go by Elle."

"And you can call me eSs," the oldest member of Invading Radiance informs the two boys.

"Oh cool," the brunette with enticing blue eyes starts. "Are those your real names?"

"No, not really. But they're related to the first letters of our real name," eSs explains. "Now, do you two have names or am I just going to need to call you Bleachy and Ocean Eyes?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Daniel," says the boy with the previously described 'ocean eyes'.

"I'm Corbyn. And who you calling Bleachy, Bleachy?" Corbyn says while jokingly lifting an eyebrow at her. eSs laughs and shakes her head at his comparison of their hair.

"Yeah, we are going to get along very well," she says while laughing still. Corbyn nods in agreement. Corbyn and eSs start a conversation trying to get to know one another. Back on the other side of the room, Gem walks up to Clay and lightly kicks the ground with her heel.

"What's your problem?" Clay asks as she watches Gem cross her arms and sigh.

"The one time I start talking to an attractive boy he gets pulled away by his manager," Gem replies as she sits down in a chair. Clay laughs while looking at Gem and putting her hand on the older girl's shoulder.