~3~

It was easy enough to get him interested. Sitting in that shitty all night internet cafe, desperate for any and all human interaction. His nervousness quaked through him making him shake like a leaf. It could've been cute. I could've felt bad for him. His life was sad. But he deserved it, all of it. He left his sickly brother with their drunk, abusive mother so he could go off into the world without a burden. Saeran is not a burden. Saeran is a wonderful, strong, smart, beautiful man. He doesn't like for me to say it, but I love him. I think it makes him feel vulnerable, so I play along. I do things his way, so I can keep him close, so I can keep him happy. I love him.

His twin on the other hand baffles me. He wears humor as a mask, almost to run people off, like he doesn't want anyone to actually get close to him but he's desperate for anyone to talk to. A hooker could've worked, he seems lonely enough to pay for sex. He's not ugly, he has Saeran's face, he just doesn't wear it as well. I hate looking at his differences. His stupid gold eyes, his tomato hair, his glasses. His personality is loud, strange, abrasive, obnoxious. He is not Saeran.

I understand why he chose this plan though. It was better to make him fall in love with me, to watch me betray him. Hurt him, break his heart. He deserved that.

So I pretended he was funny. I pretended I was lonely too. I pretended to be a weird, loner, nerd and shoved my tits in his face pretending to be longing for his touch like he ached for any humans. And it worked. And I hated it. I really hated it. So did Saeran, he would never tell me, especially not since it was part of an order from The Savior, but I knew. We both fucking hated it.

I would do anything Saeran asked me to. Just to make him happy, that's all I ever want. He's saved me so many times, all I want is to save him back. If he told me to slit his brother's throat right here in the middle of this stupid cafe, I'd sit in a jail cell for the rest of my life just to know he'd finally be at peace. Just to make him happy.