On Her Bad Side (Poly!BBS x Freader)

Start from the beginning

They didn't mind letting their stiff postures go slack around their girl, knowing that she wouldn't say a thing about their 'soft' sides.

In all honesty, (Y/N) liked it better when they weren't so... professional, in terms with their kind of work. And the males just loved how she acted twenty-four seven. She was always care free, only really being serious when a situation was dire.

(Y/N) pulled into the parking lot of the store, just sitting in the car for a while as she looked around her at the other vehicles. Only for someone in a truck to pull up beside her.

Glancing out her window, she gave the male next to her a smile. He just watched her.

Quickly shutting off the car, she stepped out, locking it. She heard the sounds of the other vehicles inhabitants stepped out as well. And felt the wet cloth pressed over ear nose and mouth.

She didn't struggle, and breathed in the drugs that knocked her out moments later.

*~^•^~*

It's been several hours, and yet (Y/N) didn't return. The males were just slightly nervous. If this was one of their regular occurrences, then they would be receiving a threat text against (Y/N). If it wasn't, then it would be worst case scenario.

Vanoss felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He rolled his eyes and looked at the message. An unnamed number had texted him.

'Look what we've got.'

The three dots appeared on the screen, and this number sent him a picture of their (Y/N) it's up and unconscious in the back of a truck.

'We'll give her back. But it'll cost you.'

Evan asked what their demands were, and where they should meet. He quickly shut off his phone and stood. The others watched him with curious eyes.

"Well boys," started, "looks like we need to go pick up our girl." The others sighed, rolled their eyes, and smirked, following Evan to grab what they needed.

*~^•^~*

Another two hours later, both gangs were sitting just outside the city. Craig stood beside a now masked Evan, briefcase in hand. The opposing gang stood several feet away from them, watching the eleven others. Those who weren't standing in front of the enemies were leaning against their vans.

"Seems like you're delivering," started the supposed leader, "so you'll be seeing your little toy soon." Some of the males bared their teeth at that title.

There was movement coming from the van the other gang was in. The leader and other member outside the vehicles ignored it.

"Hand it over." Evan held up his hand, meeting the stare of the leader.

"Let us see her." He demanded. The other male sighed, turning to the truck.

"Bring her out, boys." He called, turning back to Evan as the doors to the truck were thrown open wide. And out stepped (Y/N).

"Her she is." (Y/N) chuckled. There was a Glock hanging in her hands. Blood coated her clothing, and her wrists were red from where the cuffs were last fastened around. Both the males whirled to her as she strutted forwards.

"What the hell!" The leaders right hand yelled. She quickly pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger. The leader watched his friends body drop.

"People can't be nice forever you know." (Y/N) strode up to the leader, placing a hand on his shoulder and caressing his neck with the barrel. "So I suggest you leave them be."

(Y/N) turned to the others, who were watching her with smirks. She completely ignored the male as she walked to Evan, wrapping her arm around his shoulders as she turned back to the male. She gave a little wave with the gun, a sweet smile spread across her face. She quickly aimed and shot, watching the last males blood come rushing from the bullet wound in his forehead. The male remained standing for a moment longer before dropping dead. She tossed the gun towards his body.

"Have fun?" Luke and Jon called in unison. (Y/N) giggled, nodding.

"Let's get going, before someone finds us." Brock stated. The others let out agreements and piled into the van, heading home.

And they know that every nice person has a limit. And everyone knows that even the gods run when a nice man or women go to war.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo my Hellhounds! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School has started, and before that was occupied with getting ready for it. Updates might be a little slower now, but I'll try to work as hard as I can. Anyways,

Remember,

Stay strong,

Stay happy,

And continue to howl.
~*^Scorch^*~