The Nightmare (Poly!BBS x Reader)

Note: no prompt for this story, I wrote it myself.

People: Evan x Jonathan x Craig x Brian x Brock x Marcel x David x Lui x Ryan x Luke x Tyler x Reader.

Sorry if there is someone that I forgot, it's hard to memorize everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Third Person*

The young male moved around the house groggily. He hadn't slept last night. He hasn't slept for the past month. He's afraid that he'd have another nightmare or night terror if he fell back asleep. He was scared his screams would wake his eleven lovers during the night. He didn't want them to ask about his nightmares. So, he hasn't slept since he moved in with his lovers, hoping that they wouldn't notice him slipping out of his room when they were expected to be asleep. Hoped that they wouldn't notice the bruise like marks under his eyes. Hoped they didn't notice his tired posture. But they did.

While the youngest male walked around the family room, his eleven lovers sat in the kitchen. "Did anyone catch him slipping out of his room again?" Asked a brunette with electric blue eyes.

"Jonathan, we hear him leave his room every night. We have for the past month. (Y/N) doesn't sleep." Said a buff Asian with chocolate brown eyes and a black foe hawk.

"I've even tried confronting him when I caught him leaving his room once. He said he was just going to the bathroom, but never returned to his room." Stated another blue eyed dirty-blonde male.

"Same here Craig. He just comes up with excuses. I'm getting worried guys." Commented a green eyed brunette.

"Don't worry to much Ryan. We'll figure this out." Said the eldest bearded male. Ryan sighed.

"I know Luke. It's just... he nearly passed out while on the stairs. What if it happens again, but when no one is around?" Ryan caught another male shake his head, worry clear on his face. "Tyler, what do you think this is?" Tyler just shook his head again.

"I don't know. It could be sleep insomnia, but a person can still fall asleep with it." He mumbled. Two Irish men whispered in the others ear before nodding.

"Brian, David? What are you two talking about?" Asked a male with light brown hair and eyes. 

"Well Brock, me and David think we might have found a way for us to get (Y/N) to sleep, even if it's just for tonight." Said a male with a slight Irish accent, light brown hair and spruce eyes. The other males exchanged looks with each other before turning back to the two Irish men.

"Go on." Said a slightly darker skinned male with dark brown hair and eyes.

"No one ever spends a night with (Y/N). What if someone were to sleep with him. Then he would actually have to sleep instead of us hearing him slip out of his room." Said a second, thicker Irish accent. The rest of the lovers looked thoughtful for a second.

"That might actually work. And if he says no, we could question him." Squeaked another dark brown haired male with equally dark eyes.

"But let's have someone who he's more comfortable around sleep with him." Everyone's heads turned to Jonathan.

"Are you guys sure? You know that I sleep with my mask on. What if I scare him during the night?" He asked.

"Don't worry Jon. He's seen you with your mask on before." Answered Evan, wrapping an arm around Jonathan's shoulders. "But we want this to seem natural, not planned. When he says he's going to 'bed', you say your going as well and ask to sleep with him. Alright?" Just then, the youngest male walked into the kitchen.