Chapter 2

***Kristoff***

Laughter, that's all I am hearing, laughter. In the middle of the night. And how come I know it's Anna and Elsa.

Slowly, but surely, I get up and put on some sandals, and walk out of my room, eyes half opened.

First, I walk down the very long steps and go to the kitchen, or the cooks area. I look around in search of something to eat. Eventually, I give up and walk back upstairs.

I go down my hallway and take a left to Anna's room.

I knock, but it's very weak.

"Who's that?" Anna shouts quickly, like she thinks I'm some psycho.

"The Boogeyman," I reply.

"Well, then your not welcome," Anna says, and then I can here them both laughing.

"Please open the door."

"Ok, ok. One second." Anna says.

She opens the door slowly. So I decide to go behind the door to scare her. When she opens it fully, I jump in front of her and scare her.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HEY, THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" She screams.

"Yeah, it was." I said, laughing.

"No, it wasn't," But as we both entered her room, we all burst into laughter.

"So, what do you need," Elsa says. Wow, I've never seen Elsa or Anna like they do now. Their hair so out of place, no makeup, and their nightgowns on. 

"Well, you see, I was in a deep sleep and then, I start hearing laughing that woke me up!" I say playfully.

"Wow, Elsa! We need to keep it down." Anna said.

"Oh, the tragedy doesn't end there. So, you know, I decide to wake up and get a snack. Then I go downstairs to the kitchen, find nothing, and come back up and come here." I say.

"Wow...!" Anna and Elsa say rolling their eyes playfully.

"Well, I'm going to get some more sleep. So, can you guys just try and keep it down a little bit?" I say with a frown.

Anna comes to me and gives me a big hug.

"I'm sorry..." She starts to say.

I really don't want her to feel bad, "Oh no, it's ok!" I say maybe a little too fast.

And with that, I give Anna one last hug, and leave the room, go to mine, and fall asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, sorry it's a slow start, but, it'll get better, I just don't like things going to fast, if you know what I mean. :) <3 Please vote, follow, and comment! I promise to try and answer and I'll update soon!

Lots of Love,

BuffyGirl99