~Life After Frozen~

Hey Guys! Thank you for choosing to read my book, please follow, vote and comment and I will try my best to answer! Hope you enjoy! xoxoxoxo
~BuffyGirl99~

***Elsa***

I wake up again to a horrible night mare. I keep dreaming that Hans comes back, trying to get revenge, and I try to stop him, especially from getting Anna, but then I lose my powers. He teamed up with someone that I don't know, all I can ever remember is a dark,mysterious figure.

But, always, at the end of the dream my kingdom is saved by someone. And every time, I catch a glimpse of him. White hair, blue eyes and for whatever reason holding a staff. That's all I can ever make out. But, almost everyday I have this night mare, and I can never do anything about it.

Since I can't go back to sleep now, I decided to go to Anna's room. She is always there to help me out. I walk out of my room and walk down the hall. I'm careful when I pass by Kristoff's room so I don't wake him.

Yeah, Kristoff now lives here with me and Anna, along with Sven in the barn and Olaf.....who knows. But I agreed to let him stay. (But I put him in the room furthest from Anna's.)

I take a left down to the next hallway and finally make it to Anna's room. I quietly knock on the door.

"Anna?" I whisper loud enough.

"Who's that....oh....Elsa, come on in." She says with a smile. She is always smiling.

"What's the matter," She says with a worried expression.

"I had the nightmare again." I said slowly.

"Okay, well, let's try to make this a good thing, shall we? What if this, 'guy' is destined to be with you?" She says laughing and getting all excited.

"Excuse me?" I say raising my eyebrows. 

"I mean, this must be a sign, forget about Hans, and that dark thingy, what if the guy at the end is your.....hmmm......what's the word?"

Silence.....

"PROTECTOR? Or maybe he is your boyfriend---"

I cut her off, "No way, I never want anyone, not for me."

"Yah never know...," she said quietly in a way like she knows what she's talking about.

"Anyways....how are you and Kristoff?" I said kindly.

"Sleeping," She said giggling.

"You know that's not what I meant," I said joining her in laughing.

I love this new life.

________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's it for this chapter, I love to have sisterly love! I promise I will update again! Tell me if y'all like if. Feel free to give suggestions if they are nice please! This is my first story I am writing, and I love writing and reading. Thanks,
Lots of love,
BuffyGirl99