Dhun 24: Thode Badmash Ho Tum

"Tere chakkar me hum bhi shaheed hogaye. Bekar me humein bhi isme ghaseeta tune. Ab hogaya na syappa" Toshiji blamed Raman.

"Mujhe kya pata tha ke Ishita aur naraz hojayegi. Mujhe to laga tha ke thoda dil khush kar dunga uska to maaf kar degi"

"Tujhe zarurat hi kya thi use satane ki. Agar pehle hi usko naraz na kiya hotha to aaj ye sab karne ki zarurat hi nahi padti" Simmi accused him further.

"Thodi badmashi ki itni badi saza milegi ye kise patha tha. Ab chalo ghar chalke dekhte hain ke Jhansi Ki Rani ko kaise manana hai" Raman decided to leave.

"Is baar humse koi ummed math rakhna" Vandu & Bala clearly said.

"Haan bhai! Is baar khud hi nipat lo" Mihir said and Mihika agreed.

"Apni badmashi me hum nadan logon ko math ghaseeto. Jo karna hai khud karo" Mrs. Iyer lifted her hands too.

Raman was baffled. Everyone started moving away leaving him to deal with it all alone. Raman was left with no option but to leave the place too.

Thode Badmash Ho Tum

They stopped mid-way when they heard a melodious voice echo in the hall.

Thode Nadan Ho Tum

Raman turned around to find the source of the voice.

A spotlight brightened the stage showing Ishita holding the mic in her hand who was singing looking at Raman.

Raman stood rooted to his spot. He was still in a daze if she was really there. She walked towards him and slapped him saying

Thode Badmash Ho Tum

This broke his trance. Next moment her hands were on his cheek caressing the spot where she had just slapped

Thode Nadan Ho Tum 

He was unable to comprehend what was going on. She went around him and said

 She went around him and said