Dhun 16: Mera Kya Tu Laage

"Jo bheji thi Duaa wo jaake aasmaan se yun takra gayi ke aagayi hai laut ke sadaa. In donon ki duaa to qubool nahi hui" 
Bala announced climbing the stage.

"Magar Maa ki duaa, wo kabhi khali nahi laut thi" 
Vandu said while joining Bala on stage.

"Aur shayad isiliye Bhagwan ne hamari Ishita ki andheri zindagi me ek farishta bheja"
Bala joyously said.

"Aur achanak ek din us farishte se Ishita ki mulaqat hui"
Vandu added.

"Vandu, ye farishta kahin Raman to nahi?"
Bala wondered.

"Bala ye kahani baki kahaniyon ki tarah nahi hai. Ek ladka aur ek ladka mile, unme pyar hogaya and they lived happily ever afterwala nahi. Ye alag story hai. To farishta bhi kuch hatke hai. Khud hi dekhlo ke farishta koun hai" 
Vandu said and the curtain opened as they descended the stage.

Mihika and Ruhi were enacting Ishita-Ruhi's first meet scene. Ruhi was running on the road and Mihika comes to save her from the car that was shown on the screen behind. She holds her the way Ishita had held her protectively when they first met.

BG Voice: "Ye bachhi koun hai?" "Kya aap ki beti hai?" "Ye aapki kya lagti hai?"

BG Voice: 
"Ye bachhi koun hai?"
"Kya aap ki beti hai?"
"Ye aapki kya lagti hai?"

Mihika stares at Ruhi as if trying to find an answer to the questions in background.
The song starts playing

Kaun mera
Mera kya tu laage

Kyun tu baandhe
Man se man ke dhage

Ishita's eyes well up watching the most beautiful moment of her life being replayed in front of her eyes. She remembers how she had lost herself in that moment. It was definitely a defining moment of her life.

The next lines play reflecting her emotions in a beautiful way, while Mihika caresses Ruhi's cheeks on the stage and looks fondly at her.

Bas chale na kyun mera tere aage

Kaun mera mera kya tu laage

Kyun tu baandhe
Man se man ke dhage

A slideshow of IshRu's pics plays on the screen.