Dhun 4: Sawar Loon

Hawa Ke Jhonke Aaj
Mausamon Se Rooth Gaye
Gulon Ki Shoukiyan
Jo Bhawre Aake Loot Gaye

She stretched her arms and then hugged her knees. She couldn't stop smiling. Last night she was sitting in the same position but then she was crying. She was amazed at how life had changed so quickly and beautifully.

 Badal Rahi Hai Aaj
Zindagi Ki Chaal Zara

She thought why not dress herself beautifully too.

Isi Bahane Mai Bhi
Dil Ka Haal Zara
Sawar Loon
Haaye Sawar Loon

She came back from a quick shower. She scanned her wardrobe for the best attire. She picked the Black & White Saree he gifted her on Varalakshmi. He had touched her heart by gifting her this saree, today she would win his heart by wearing it.

Sawaar Loon
Haye Sawaar Loon

She pulled the curtains away and opened the window letting the rays of light enter. As she looked out of the window, she saw things that she saw everyday. But unlike other days she found every single thing new and beautiful.

Baraamde Purane Hain
Nayi See Dhoop Hai

She smacked at her temple for being silly and went back on her mission to look the best today. She stared at her reflection in the mirror and saw a different glow on her face today. Her eyes sparkled with the love she hid in them for him.

Jo Palkein Khat Khata Raha Hai
Kiska Roop Hai

She made her hair and adjusted her saree. She turned around and made sure her perfect curves were noticeable. "Ravan Kumar be ready to be smitten by me" She said looking at the mirror and blushed at the thought, covering her face with her palm.

Sharartein Kare Jo Aise,
Bhool Ke Hijaab 

Aap itni achhi cheezein karoge to mai apko Ravan Kumar kaise bulaoongi 
she had told him before leaving to the party 
"Ab se aapko kya bulaoon?
Raman Kumar Bhalla?
Noooo...sounds so formal.
Jaan?
Aiyyoooooo!" 
Her heart raced at the endearment
and she bit her lip to contain
her excitement. 

Kaise Usko Naam Se
Main Pukaar Loon

She shook her head and concentrated on her image in the mirror. She filled her partition with vermillion and was satisfied with her look.

Sawaar Loon
Haye Sawaar Loon
Sawaar Loon
Sawaar Loon

"Khud ko sawaarne ke chakkar me kamra sawaarna to bhool hi gayi"  she hit her forehead.

She arranged the cushions on the couch, folded the duvet and reached for the bedsheet to undo the creases when she found something beneath her pillow. It was the bracelet she had gifted him on being nominated for Asia Business Head position.

"Ye bracelet yahan kaise? Rath me unke hath se gir gaya hoga" she assumed.

Just when she was about to dial his number and tell him about the bracelet, she heard footseps nearing her room. She knew it was him.

"Zaroor ye bracelet lene keliye wapas aaye honge. Waada jo kiya tha ke ab kabhi ise apne se door nahi karenge. Par aaj apko sirf bracelet nahi milega, uske sath kuch aur bhi milega jiska apko intezar hai" she happily planned.

With plans of confession, she waited for him in anticipation.

------Dhun abhi baki hai-----