Chapter 15

Zach's POV

"Why are we letting Grace on the tour bus again?" Jack asked as we waited for Grace to fall from her trance, "We don't really have a choice, who wants to go shake her?" Jonah asked, Daniel ran over and hoisted her onto his shoulders. She yelped, "Dani! Warn me next time!" She giggled, slapping the top of his head. He laughed and tossed her to Corbyn, who tossed her to Jack, who tossed her to Tyler. "Ack! Surprise child!" He said catching her and putting her down. She giggled and started bouncing, "Let's go in!!" She exclaimed running up to the door, "Again with the 'What went through our minds when we said let's bring Grace on tour'." Jack chuckled, following her and opening the door, "You had to cuz I'd have burnt the house down by now if you hadn't!" She smiled, "True." I said as she ran in, "Bottom bunk Grace, the tops don't have rails." Jonah called after her, I laughed and tossed my stuff into one of the top bunks. "Where first?" Jack asked, "New York, to surprise Christina." Corbyn said, "We're seeing Chris?!" She asked peeking out of her bunk, "Yes...?" He tried, she grinned "I'm not gonna do anything! Why're you scared?" She giggled, "Well you almost pushed me down a ladder when I told you Noah was coming, so..." I smiled, "Well that's Noah, and Chris will kill me if I hurt her little Corbean." She smirked, Corbyn groaned, "Nooo! Where'd she hear that!" He said, we laughed, "When you FaceTimed Chris to introduce her to me and she went 'Hi Corbean!!' And I said 'Don't you mean Cornbread?'" Grace giggled, he blushed, "How about we go live instead?" He suggested, "Yea sure." Jonah said, taking out his phone. We all sat down, and I pulled Grace onto my lap. "Hey guys! We're about to get on the road for tour and we decided to go live to keep Grace and Zach from destroying something!" Jonah said, Daniel, Jack, and Corbyn laughed I fake glare at Jonah. "Ask us questions before Grace escapes and destroys Jonah!" Corbyn said dramatically, we laughed as Grace pretended to growl and bite, I tickled her and she cracked up. "Alright! First question from Wdwlover123, how old is Grace?" Daniel asked, "8 going on 9 sometime in January." She said, we continued answering questions and laughing. Grace had contorted herself around me into some position that was somehow comfortable for her. "From Jack_Avery2.0, what position has that child gotten herself into? She must be so flexible!" Jack read, Grace looked up, "What's flexible again?" She asked I watched a bunch of laughing faces stream through the comments, "It's the opposite of me, try the splits." I said, she shrugged, removed herself from my body and slid down into the splits.

Grace's POV

"Is flexible supposed to be hard?" I asked, "Let's see!" Corbyn said standing up he tried to slide down too, but was still practically standing when he fell back. I giggled as the guys went back to help him and watched them in the camera. I started watching the comments, but different people were commenting, talking about much different things. "So the pig thinks she's special!" "Showing the boys watching how good you'll be in bed?!" I read more comments like that and started to get confused "Dani, what's that mean?" I whispered as Daniel walked over, he read a few comments, "Guys don't comment things like that, Grace didn't do anything to you." He said, "So? She doesn't deserve to be with you five!" "Do the boys a favor and die!" I looked at Daniel again and then Zach, who had walked over. "I'm going...to my bunk." I said running off, the comments didn't make sense, Zach said he loved me so why'd I be doing a favor by dying? I closed the curtain and curled up. "Grace? Are you ok?" Zach asked, "Yea." I said, my voice was watery. Zach poked his head in, "No you're not." He said, I sat up and put my head in his lap. "Why would me dying be doing you a favor? I thought you guys loved me..." I mumbled before Zach pulled me into his arms, hugging me tight. "Never, ever, doubt how much we love you. You are our baby sister and you hold the same rank in my heart as Reese, as Isla in Jack's, as Anna and Ashley in Daniel and Corbyn's, as Svea and Esther in Jonah's." He said firmly, i nodded and he picked me up, hugging me, "For really?" I whispered, "For really, I'm serious about everything." He whispered back, "When can I meet Chris?" I asked, "In a few days, prepare for a long drive squirt." He smiled.