Chapter 5

Grace's POV

I walked out, and immediately ran upstairs to my room. I sat down at my desk to write my letter to Noah. It was basically a description of each of the boys and my room, and assuring him that they weren't hurting me. "I really do miss you, I think I'm still going to our school, so I'll see you Monday." I wrote and put my pencil down. I still had to ask about the school situation, I climbed down and back to the kitchen to find Jonah or Corbyn. "Hey Corbyn! Am I still going to the same school as before?" I asked when I found him, "Yeah, I guess, wait a moment." He said taking out his phone, "Say hi to Snapchat!" He smiled, I waved blushing a little. "Thanks. Yeah I bet you still are going to the same school." He said fiddling with his phone, "Cool! Bye!" I said running off. I bumped into Jonah who was coming out of the kitchen, "Careful there! Hey Grace do you think you could play outside for a little? I have to talk to the boys about... work." He asked, I nodded I was beginning to trust these guys.

Zach's POV

I was chilling in the living room watching Daniel and Corbyn playing video games. "Hey guys?" Jonah said, coming in, "What's up?" Daniel said, shooting at Corbyn's character, "Can you turn that off for a minute?" Jonah asked, "What's wrong?" I asked as Daniel turned off the console, "So the managers just called..." Jonah said taking a deep breath, "Apparently it wasn't actually a good decision publicity wise, so they want us to get rid of Grace." He said, "What?" I asked, "We can't keep her." Corbyn said, his head in his hands, "What do they want us to do? Just drop her back at the orphanage?" Daniel asked, "She's not an animal, we can't just re-home her." Jack said, "We won't have to." I said, everyone looked at me, "Does she damage our image?" I asked, Jonah shook his head, "Then tell the managers we aren't going to scar a kid for life just because adopting them didn't change our image in less than a week." I said, "You're right, it's ridiculous. Just because she doesn't help our image doesn't mean she has to go." Jack said, then we heard a knock on the window, Jonah went to open it. "Are you done talking? 'Cuz it's getting dark out here!" Grace said, he laughed, "Come on in." He said.