Lisa wheeled around, holding the door handle, about to push it.

"Tell Chaeyoung I found her already. And I'll be back later!" Lisa answered and pushed her way towards the exit.

She was then frantically looking for a woman in red jacket around the perimeter. Or a big, black car with men in black suits waiting for her, like what the waitress from The Era have told her. And finally, she saw Jennie beside a shiny red car, fumbling with her keys and was about to hop inside No big, black, shiny car. And no men in black suits, either. It was just her and the neon lights in this dynamic part of Mapo-gu.

Lisa ran. She ran as fast as she could and stopped Jennie from closing the car door. She was clutching her chest and gasping for air. Oh, what a night!

"Ya! Let it go!" Jennie protested and tried to yank the door off from Lisa's clutched.

"Wait! Just wait! Okay?" Lisa said, still gasping for air. "Let. Me. Catch. My. Breath. First!" she said every word, panting. "Aigoo! My side is aching!" she groaned, clutching the side of her stomach.

Few passersby were now looking at them curiously. And Jennie was not liking the attention that both she and the blond was getting. She didn't want to be recognized.

She yanked again the door of her car off from the blond's strong hand.

"Let go! Now!" she commanded, using the authoritarian and domineering voice she knew she would use if and when she'll decide to accept the chairmanship one day.

But Lisa was stronger. And she did not even flinch with Jennie's intimidation.

"No! I really think we need to talk!" Lisa said, her breathing was back from normal. "It was you, right? From the cafè?"

Jennie looked at Lisa with imploring eyes and said, "Yes. So?" in her most deadpan voice.

But Lisa being Lisa just smiled widely. Unaffected, yet again, by Jennie's antic to scare her off.

"Ha! I knew it!" Lisa said gleefully. "Look, I have been looking for you. Okay? There's something that I really have to give you. I mean, I really want to give you. But I left it my apartment, so apparently I can't hand it to you right now," Lisa said without pausing to breath. Only when she saw the look on Jennie's face did she realize that she was babbling so much. "Oh, sorry! I'm Lisa, by the way," she said and extended her arm towards Jennie.

Jennie just stared at it with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Tonight shouldn't be any different."

Jisoo's words were ringing on her ears once again.

"No, Chu. Tonight will be different. I'll make sure of that!"

"This. This was acting funny for a moment back there."

"And if you ever see her again? Like, coincidentally?"

"I don't know. I might say hi?"

Her own voice and Chu's were now ringing on her ears simultaneously like a group of wasps buzzing just outside her earlobes.

Jennie then looked at Lisa's extended hand in front of her and then at Lisa's face hovering just about a couple of feet away from her own face.

She was still smiling, Lisa, despite the fact that Jennie was still ignoring her extended hand. And despite the chilly air. Her smile was still bright and unaffected. Her big, round eyes were shining along with the neon lights.

"Damn the rules!"

"Do you want to go for a ride?" asked Jennie. She finally decided to drop all the defensive pretenses and her hand that was trying so hard to yank the door off from Lisa's hand.