<~New Things~>

No one pov: "Maka you do you didn't even really that man he could have-" Soul cut himself off for 3 reasons 1 he was yelling 2 he didn't want to think about Maka dying 3 she was crying "Soul I...I didn't know you cared you know because you're a death scythe and never have time to talk to me also you are always on a date that somehow you and the girl never work out and what pisses me off the most when you say you care or that you're listening to that poor girl that you hurt and sadly this all started with me" Maka said standing up and going to her room to get changed "what do you mean Maka" Soul said but all he got as an answer was " FUCk OFF" there was silence then the sound of a window opening Soul banged on her door "Maka open the damn door" Soul said hitting the door full forces when Maka never answered he got mad so he kicked the door down "Soul WHAT THE HELL" Maka screamed as half her body was out the window but something about her voice was off "hmm" Soul said wanting her to answer "I said get out dumbass" Maka said getting more mad to Soul her voice sounds like Stine when he is trying to be smug so  would put a cigarette in his mouth "he Maka may I ask what you are doing out the window" Soul asked "um well you did ask and nothing" Maka said trying to wipe away the smoke she haed no clue that Soul was right behind her "oh really cuz to me it looks like you are doing something" Soul said as he took the cigarette from her hand "what the fuck Soul" Maka said staring at Soul as he frownd 'where did you get this?!" Soul said with a stern but a questionable voice "let me see um a gas station idiot" Maka said as she walked to her bed and bent over to get a bag from under her bed did Soul not only realize what his mister was wearing but the heart tattoo with wings on her lower back "what the fuck did you do Maka" Soul screamed  "what oh yeah I got it like 1 month ago do you like it " Maka said in a sweet tone " not really" Soul said whisper "huh what was that" Maka said "yeah it nice" Soul said shaking his head as his mister stood up with the bag and walked to her now broken door "hey wait did  you think you going" Soul said sternly "um I'm going--" 

MOHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER I'm evil hehe tell me what you think so far I like it kinda funny kinda serious so yay its a mix well till next time