Dinner with Ava

After we get home from school, Carlos announces that he has invited Ava over for dinner.

"I know you don't know me that well yet, but please for me be nice, and try to pretend eat." Carlos pleads to us.

"We'd be happy to have dinner with this girl. And your family now, so we always will help you." Carlisle responds.

"Great, thanks" Carlos says

  As Esme and Alice get dinner ready, Jake and Ness are in her room. Now normal I wouldn't mind them having there alone time, but they've in there for a while. Also Edward went to the store, so he can hear they're thoughts. I think about going to check on them, but I decide to try and trust them.

Ness view

"Jake, my dad's gonna kill you when he finds out what we're doing."

"I know, but I love you so much, I didn't want to wait...I don't think you did either."

"Oh, belive me I couldn't stand waiting"

"I'm surprised bella didn't come looking for us ye-" Mom walks in furious."spoke to soon"

"What do you too think your doing" mom screams at us.

"Mom, I'm sorry it was my idea"

"Jake I am gonna kill you!" Mom screams

"I'm sorry bella, I just couldn't resist anymore, I love her so much, and she's so hot." Jake pleas

"No Jake! No! When Edward finds out, and belive me he will, he is going to kill you! And Ness he will be very disappointed as I am. You know that your father is traditional, especially with the no sex until marriage rule." Mom yells

"Mom, I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait, I love him." I put my hand to her face to show her how much I wanted this, and how much I loved it. After I was done, she walked away.

Bella view

  Ava arrives before Edward gets home, so I know it's not gonna be good for Carlos when Ava sees Edward get angry.

  When Edward finally gets home, I see the anger in his eyes as he walks through the door. He knows.

"Edward, Ava is here. Stay calm. You can deal with them after dinner." I whisper in his ear.

"Fine." He says through grinned teeth.

"Thankyou."

  Esme calls us to the table. We all sat down exchanging looks. Edward gives Jake a death stare that could actually kill throughout dinner. And then he snaps.

"That's it! How could you do that with my daugh- sister, know I dissaprove?!" Edward almost forgot Ava was here in his anger.

"Edward, I'm sorry, but she wanted it too, so don't go pinning this all on me. And either way, it's not I'm your control."

"I think as her fath-brother, it is." Once again, almost forgot about Ava.

"You know what, you already took Bella away from me when you turned her, so you know what, I'm not letting you take my f***ing imprint to! You know why, because I love her more than life itself, and no one is ever going to take her away from me. And so what? Yes we had sex, but you know what at least her first time was with someone who cares for her, and would never hurt her, someone who would die for her, someone who wants to marry her, someone that will always keep her safe!...so I'm sorry if you don't aprove, but it's to late now, and what's done is done. So if you make us break up, know your hurting her too, not just me." Jake finally stops talking. Edward growls, gets up and goes to the cottage.

"Steak anyone?" Esme asks trying to break the silence.

"Um, Carlos...you wanna go get ice cream?"

"Yeah, let's go."