Another Gift

Then next we tell the family about Carlos. They all want to see as we do, how he's both. After he shows us, hes looking for his pants again, when fire starts shooting out of his hands! Now it's bad enough he's already part vampire, part wereeolf, can shapeshift, and hypnotize people, but now this! No wonder his parents left, he's to powerfull.

"OMG. What's happening, do I have another power?" Carlos asks frightened.

"I think you do man" Jake says in awe.

"Great, you know what...I'm gonna go for a run, it usaly makes my powers stop going crazy, I'll be back." Carlos runs off.

We all go inside and talk about to do. We decide Ness and Jake can go do something just the 2 of them while we talk.

Ness view

"What do you wanna do Ness?" Jake asks me.

"How about...wanna go get something to eat?"

"Perfect, I'm hungry."

"Hey, wait... I really hope your family is gonna be OK with us together. I mean I am part vampire after all..."

"There gonna be fine with it, and even if their not...your my girl now, and nothing is gonna change that."

Just as I think the moment can't get any better, Jake leans in close to me, his lips an inch away from mine. And then our lips touch, and butterflies fill my stomach as a spark runs through the both of us. He pulls me close to him, I grab the back of his neck pushing his lips into mine. We slowly lye down on my bed. Still kissing, Jake plays with my hair with one hand, and strokes my are with the other. Just as we roll over, Jake sitting over me now, my dad comes in.

"What are you doing?!" Dad growls.

"I promise, it's not what you think, we were just kissing. Nothing else happened, I swear." Jake pleads to my dad.

"He's telling the truth dad, I swear. It was my fault, I was the one pushed him down on my bed." I say nervous.

"Ness, quiet, I'll deal with you later. First, Jake come with me now!" Dad screams at Jake.

Then mom walks in.

"What's going on here?" Mom asks confused.

I put my hand to her face to show her what happened. How I kissed Jake and almost led to more. Then how dad saw and got mad.

"Oh boy...don't worry sweetie, I'll calm your dad down, but you need to be more careful what you and Jake do." Mom says sternly.

"Ok, I'm sry mom"

Bellas view

After I calm Edward down, and talk to Jake I decide to go hunting by myself and think about everything that's happening.