Volturi Inspection

Renesme and Jacob are playing board games carelessly, while Edward and come up with a plan in case the volturi visit takes a turn. We're not completely sure their just coming to inspect. They may want more. You never know if you can trust them, they are evil after all. Edward suggested we asks friends to come visit in case we have a misunderstanding.

  Now, it's not were having house guest over or anything, but we decided we should clean up. 20 seconds later, the house is clean and neat. Lucky for us, Ness is still getting ready, so we have a little time to freak out without her seeing.

  1 hour later

  We all finally sat down and told Ness we had a plan to keep her safe...and then- the doorbell rang. Carlisle quickly answered the door, and let the Volturi in. Ness looked nervous, and a little scared. I felt bad for her, she's never done anything wrong, she's the sweetest little angle I know.

Ness view

"Renessme, hello...we meet again." Head of volturi says creeply.

"Hi, nice to see you again" I say extremely nervous.

"Well the pleasures all mine. Anyways, I've come to make sure your still part human part vampire. Also, to warn the whole family, if her vampire ability's ever dissapear...I will kill her!"

I gulp "Well I can assure you, I'm still 50% vampire"

"Prove it, show me something"

  I lift my hand and place it on his cheek, showing him myself flying through the woods hunting with mom. When I finish, he said he has seen enough for now, and leaves.

  Bella veiw

  Surprised by how fast they left, I didn't completely belive they were OK with everything. But for now that would have to be enough.