Part 30 "Did you just call me a bratty little kid?"

Start from the beginning

Once I step out the bathroom, I'm enveloped in a hug.

"I'm so glad it isn't lost!" Izzy shouts as both girls hug me.

"It got hung on my bra strap when I took it off to put my bathing suit on," They release me and I walk to where the necklace is laying on the bedside table. My eyes find Luke's who is leaning on the wall talking to the guys. He smirks before returning to his conversation. A little blush adorns my cheeks as I walk back to Izzy and Olivia, the necklace now in my hand.

"The end of it broke, that's why it came off," I hold up the end of my necklace, showing it to them.

____________________

Luke and I lay on my bed and watch the tv on the wall. His hand rubs up and down my outer thigh and my butt.

At the end of my hotel bed lies Eli on one side and Izzy on the other. Everyone else is on the other bed.

The feeling of Luke's hand lulls me to sleep and with one kiss on the temple from him, I see the back of my eyelids.

I'm jolted awake by a loud snore, and a sharp kick to the shin. I sit up quickly and rub my shin, looking at the sound asleep culprit.

Luke sits up from beside me, looking at Eli as well. Luke huffs frustratingly as he gets up from his comfortable spot beside me.

Luke grabs Eli, picks him up, and starts carrying him to the door. This catches the attention of everyone else in the room and they all laugh, waking Eli up.

Luke opens the door and throws Eli out before slamming it back shut. He comes back to the bed and pulls me to him by my waist.

"Go back to sleep," he shushes me.

"That was hilarious!" Ryan laughs and we hear a knock on the door. The knocks continue, nonstop for about a minute before Izzy opens the door and Eli struts in. He comes beside where Luke and I are laying and he points an accusing finger at Luke.

"Listen here hulk," Eli says and I can't hold in a laugh. I think Hulk really represents him well.

"I don't appreciate what you just did," Eli places his hands on his hip and raises both of his eyebrows like he's scolding a child.

"You kicked her," Luke nods to the bruise on my shin.

Sure, there's a bruise, but that doesn't mean he did it on purpose.

"I did that?" Eli gasps as a sad look overtakes his face, "I would hug you if he wasn't here. He probably wouldn't let me."

I roll my eyes internally as I stand up on the bed. I walk over Luke and stand in front of Eli. I open my arms and he gratefully hugs me back.

"I give you permission to kick me in the nuts," Eli says.

"Never mind, you would never do it," Eli reads my mind. I've never kicked anybody in the....region and I'm not planning on doing it to one of my best friends.

"I'll take you up on that offer," Luke smirks.

"No Luke. I actually want to have little Eli's running around one day. You would just break my ding-a-ling."

"I hope your children are nothing like you. I don't think I'd be able to deal with more people like you," Ryan sighs.

"How dare you insult future Elias Micah Jennings Jr?" Eli raises a hand to his heart.

"What if your wife doesn't want an Eli Jr?" Ryan raises an eyebrow.

"Loryn already told me she did," He raises his arm around 'Loryn.'