Celine

Jace's POV

My Moms birthday is today and Clary and I are going over to my parents house for her little party including me, Clary, Valentine, Jocelyn, and Johnathan. Also my Grandma is coming too and we are all exited about seeing her because she is always so busy with being Inquisitor. The last time I saw her was at my wedding and we didn't get to really talk that much. Clary and I have also decided for my Moms gift to be telling her that Clary is pregnant. We thought it would be a good gift since my mom always used to ask when she would be getting grandchildren. so Clary is currently decorating a box and inside we have Clary's pregnancy stick that she saved for some mysterious reason and a t-shirt that says 'Shadowhunter Grandma'. So the other parents didn't feel left out we got another one for Jocelyn and 'Shadowhunter Grandpa' for Valentine and my Dad. I go over to Clary and tickle her, not the best choice because she jumped and the paints I didn't know she was holding flung up into the air and landed all over us. Me being me, I turn Clary around that is laughing so hard, I smash my lips onto hers and the pink and blue paints turn light blue as we kiss.

After our make out session we go change because we were expected to be there at 7pm but is now 7:35pm. When I get downstairs Clary is putting the ribbon on the box, i give her a peck on the lips and we leave.

When we get there obviously we get lectured about being late but in the end it's all good. We all immediately get to celebrating we have cake that Jocelyn made and Pizza that my parents got. And my grandma couldn't come because of last minute Clave business.

After the party Will was sleepy and fell asleep on Clary, like usual. "I am going to take Will up to his room if it is okay." Clary said my mom nodded with a hint of a smile on her face. 

When Clary came back down we were all just sitting on the couch talking. Clary bent behind the couch we were on and i knew she was getting the box for my mom and the other bags she had ready behind the couch pass out. I stood up and Clary and I gave the present to my mom. When she opened it she first saw the shirt and looked confused she then saw Clary's pregnancy stick in a clear case then the realization appeared on her face. But there wasn't only one stick there was two. My mom looks at Clary "Twins?" Clary nods. My mom smiles, it was the biggest smile I have ever seen in my life and I was worried her face might break. I look at Clary and she says "A few days ago when you went out of Alicante for a hunt I had a silent Brother come. He told me I was having twins." My mom got up and hugged us shouting "I am going to me a Grandma. this is the best Birthday gift EVER." this caught the attention of Clary's parents and my dad. I manage to get out of my moms grasp to get everyone their shirts. They all looked shocked at the news but after a few moments of silence everyone gets up and comes and joins our group hug. I look over at John and he is smiling. Then it hits me.

I am going to be having two little kids running around the house. But for some reason I loved the sound of it.

After the party I was saying goodbye to everyone when John pulled Clary outside.

Clary's POV

I am so happy that everyone is happy about my pregnancy. "Clary can I talk to you outside for a moment." John said, I nod and go outside with him. "John whats up?" He turn around with tears in his eyes. "I told Mom and Dad. Mom was supportive of it but dad...dad he...lost it." I go over to him and hug him and burry my face in his chest. "What happened?" He took a deep breath and said "He went over to the lightwoods and punched Alec unconscious. He is fine but he doesn't think we should be together anymore. But after his burst mom did something with him and he was fine with me being gay after. And honestly I think Alec was still caught up in the death of Magnus and I could tell that he just needed to be by himself so I was fine with it. But still why did he have to do it." By the end John was bawling, I brought him over to a lawn bench and i sat down and he curled up next to me with his head in my lap. I let him cry every last drop and I realized Jace was sitting by my feet with his head resting on my legs. When John got up he gave me a smile and thanked me for being there for him. I hope he will be okay. I woke Jace up and we went back home together.