The confession

Jace's POV

The next morning I woke up smelling strawberries and lavender. The smell that I love...Clary, we must have fallen asleep with her in my arms. I try moving my arms out from underneath her but she ends up stirring and I end up cursing under my breath for waking her up. I look back at my clock and it is 12:00! We slept the entire morning?! People already know that I like her, I don't need people thinking things...differently. I hear light knocking at my door and close my eyes and muddle my face in Clary's hair so people can't see my face that is smiling knowing Clary is laying next to me. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and snuggle deeper into Clary's body. I hear the snap of a camera and I barge up and out of bed. Waking up Clary in the process. She blasts up and she has cute morning hair that I wish I could wake up to every morning. She blushed and I realized that I said that out loud. Then I blushed and my mom went over to Clary and whispered something into her ear and her eyes almost bulged out of her head. My mom smiled and said "Breakfast has been done for a while." She looked at Clary and said "And I think there is something you two might want to discuss." I got confused at that part and thought what could she be talking about Clary knows all my secrets even ones I have never told anyone else. Except...That I have the biggest crush on Clary herself. I swear if my mom told her she will be good as..."Jace" I snap out of my thought and face my little red head. "Jace so is it true?" I try and act natural "Is what true?" She gives me a 'you know what I am talking about' look. "Jace is it true that you...um...have a crush on me?" My face gets red with anger at my mom and I mumble "I swear I will..." "Jace!"I look at Clary and I give up and she could see it on my face and gave me an apologetic look. I look down "Yes. Yes I do have a crush on you. Actually I think I love you." The last part was barely audible. But she must have heard it "Jace do you really love me?" "Yes and I have felt this way since I first met you. Many many years ago." She walked up to me and our noses were touching "Well it is a good thing that I love you too."  I look at her and she smiles and I do to. I close the space between us and before I can touch our lips I look at her and she nods. I lean in the rest of the way and kiss her with all the love and lust I have felt these years. We pull back after what felt like years but was only minutes we pull apart. "Clary you have no idea how long I have been waiting to do that with you." She smiles and so do I. " We should go have breakfast and go to my house my parents get back today." I nod and we head downstairs.