Parents

Jace's POV

It has been a day since Clary and I confessed our love to be honest I never told her because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, but now I am out of the friend zone and moving forward with her. Today her parents are coming back and I don't know how they will react to us being best friends and now dating. I mean what if they reject me even though we have been best friends since forever. I mean what could go wrong?

Clary's POV

My parents are here and Jace will be here soon. I am going to tell them that I am dating him. I hear a knock on my window and see Jace there. I go over to the window and help him in. When he is in I whisper yell "What the hell were you doing you could have gotten yourself killed." He just smirked and kissed me I couldn't help but smile into his lips. We broke apart as my door opened revealing my brother. He was just casually standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his mouth. Honestly if anyone would be the most mad about us dating he would, he is THE most protective brother ever. One time when I fell down and got a single small scrape on my hand he exploded at Jace for not being more careful of me. I'd hate to see what would happen if my cut actually bled or worse. I shrug it off and look at John he is just standing there "Clary is Jace bothering you because you have that face you make when you are annoyed." I mutter "actually I am annoyed at you for disturbing us during..." John cut me off and ran at Jace. "JOHN WHAT THE HELL" He looked at me and said "Weren't you going to say you two...uh...you know were going to...you know...do... "It"" I gave him a disgusted look and shouted "Hell no we were just doing what normal couples do" I put my hand over my mouth after I realized what I said. Then I heard running up the stairs and my mom and dad were at my door. They saw us and smiled and looked at Jace "I guess you told her and John saw you two." If my mom knew anything it was the signs of a relationship. Jace just nodded and my mom and dad ran to him and tackled him into a hug. "Don't worry we already consider you our family." He looked visually relaxed and smiled. "But if you touch her or beak her heart I would say I would kill you but Clary is very capable of doing that and with a verity of weapons." He just nodded. And we went downstairs to hang out for the rest of the day.