Home

Jace's POV

During our two weeks in London Clary and I went to Big Ben, London Eye, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, the London Institute which I have always wanted to visit, and more. We also met up with Jem Carstairs his daughter Emma and the other inhabitants of the London institute, the Blackthorns. Jem said that the Blackthorns don't live in the LA institute is because Helen and Aline are now running it and they had their now 5 adoptive kids, and they didn't want to be there after all the people they lost. Clary and I kept noticing how Emma and Julian were never a foot apart. They also snuck off when we were in the institute and came back with messy hair and swollen lips and i caught a glimpse of multiple hickies on their necks and chests, well thats 18 year olds for you.  But today is the day Clary and I have to get back to Alicante. We already decided that we are going to be living in my family's country house that is still in Idris but it isn't as big as the manor house that my Mom, Dad, and Will live in. It may not be big but we don't need a house as big as the manor, we just wanted a cozy house with a small family. Our parents already moved all our stuff into the house while we were gone we just need to unpack and put things away. Although I did joke about needing an army of kids to take down all the ducks in the world. Clary just shook her head and laughed, her laugh is music to my ears. We were currently sitting waiting for the portal to open. I had my hand protectively on her belly and said "So what do you want it to be? Baby Jace jr. or baby Clary jr.?" She turns her head and looks at me and kisses me and says against my lips, "I don't care because I will love it no matter what it looks like or no matter what gender it is." she smiles and i do too. Then the portal opens up and i grab our luggage and we step through. 

Clary's POV

When we step through the portal we at the Herondale country house and both of our families are there. I turn to Jace and say "Lets keep the baby thing a secret for at least a few weeks." He nods "CLARY!" i turn my head and see little Will running up to me and he jumps up and i catch him. He snuggles his head into my neck and i see a girl come up to me. "Hi, i'm Tessa and Will has told me a lot about you, Clary." So, this is the Tessa I see Will with all the time she seems so formal for a nine year old. Then Jace's parents come up to me and hug me and say "Welcome to the family, Clary." Then my parents come up to me and hug me and say "We will miss you." I smile with tears on my face. Then Johnathan comes up and almost hesitates to hug me "John!" i cry out and hug him he hugs me back and whispers into my ear "Meet me at Takis tonight, I need to tell you something, and i don't know how to say it to our parents." I pulled back from the hug and nodded he nodded back and smiled and went back to our parents. We all then went inside and sat down to talk about random stuff. I was sitting on Jace's lap and Will then came and sat next to us laying his head on my lap, my parents sitting on the couch to the right of us, Jace's parent were on the couch to the left, John was sitting a rocking chair in the corner not really paying attention to the conversation, and Tessa was sitting on the other side of me and Jace and had her head on Jace's arm. Celine then said "Aww you four look like a family." Surprisingly everyone nodded in agreement. Will looked up at me and said "Can you adopt me?" Tessa then said "Same. I basically live with Will and his parents, this would just make it official." Jace and I just sat there shocked thankfully John said "Clary if we are going to get there before the sun goes down coming back we need to go now." I nodded and got up and Will complained but then just grabbed hold of Jace. Jace then said "Where are you going?", i replied "I am just going to Takis with John to catch up on sibling stuff, plus i am craving some coconut pancakes right now." I eyed him and he nodded. John and I the left.

When we got to Takis John and I sat in a booth and i ordered a plate of coconut pancakes and John got a basket of fries. When the waiter left John said "Clary there is something i need to tell you and I hope you won't look at me differently because of it." I nodded and He continued.

Johnathan's POV

"Clary I didn't want to tell Mom and Dad but, you know that Lightwood family..."  She nodded "And you know that the oldest, Alec, is his name...His boyfriend Magnus, the warlock, died. Well, Alec and I...Well we kissed..." Her eyes widened and i continued on, "And we are dating... I am gay."  It has been a few minutes and I am starting to worry. I then say "And a while back I liked Sebastian and I thought he liked me too, until he told me he has a girlfriend. My heat shattered but then I found Alec and he was in heartbreak too and well...you know the rest." She lunged forward and pulled me into a hug and i hugged her back when we pulled apart. She then said "Well don't tell our parents or Jaces family but, I am pregnant." I smiled at how happy she is. "Well I won't tell if you won't tell." She smiled and we started to eat. I love how easy Clary is to talk to. When we were done I took Clary back to her house and I went back home.